Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Natalie

I love how he says he "Ownes" Chuck Lorre! How many shows has Chuck Lorre created, how many stars has Chuck Lorre created, i think its the other way round.

Chuck Lorre "ownes" Charlie Sheen or at least he use to, sounds like he has thrown him to the curb.

Don't worry Charlie I am sure you could get a role in a prono playing a washed up old actor strung out on drungs. I'm pretty sure you would nail that role!

rhode

WOW, After listening to his rant and reading this; I'm positive the man has lost his mind. Brooke and Denise, get a temp restraining order ASAP!!! And file for FULL custody of those kids. Before he goes kool-aid crazy.

TheMarshmallowMan

to 133: I hope your kidding, this guy is no different than Lindsay lohan and paris hilton, entitled s*** who think the world owes them a favor for having money, give me a break.

karen

Well...doesn't Charlie just think he is King of the world.Come my beautiful and loyal fans, come follow me .What a dork!

Home Skillet

Everyone judging him needs to get a life. The media would attack him if he said the sky was blue.

Posted at 7:01 PM on Feb 24, 2011 by jaze88
============================================================
THE SKY IS ****ING LIGHT BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Oh kick a guy when hes down. So nice. I think CS is a little loopy but life is loopy. His show is brilliant and will be a huge loss both to me and millions fans worldwide. CBS is off the mark with this shot by 1000 miles. God bless you Charlie and you super cast and crew. I actually got a laugh now and then from that show. I think he gave his moneys worth every time. What do you want they are just actors and actors are just people.

jimeny

One piece of advice there, Carlos Estevez...everyone & I mean everyone IS replaceable. I guess after so many years on the drugs they really are rotting your brain. Entitlement falling off it's pedistal is an UGLY sight. Grow up & get sober.
the writer's CREATED your character, you're not that good.
goodbye Carlos.

well

well now we know who was the 1/2 a man on the show.
Charlie really screwed his co-workers and unlike his godesses they wont get paid for being screwed.

wishes

Dear Charlie,

I know you are reading these comments as I type. But I just want to tell you that your career is over, in case you don't realize it. And you're wrong...we stopped being your "adoring fans" a long time ago. You're an embarrassment to mature adults. You will probably get a nice settlement, so just off and live on a ranch in Montana or somewhere else remote. And do us all a favor ---- keep your disgusting antics to yourself. We stopped caring about you a long time ago. Dude, you blew a really good thing. Too bad you had to take such a long, hard fall. See ya, Charlie.

Charlie Harper

Wow... This Guy's Nuts!

jaze88

Everyone here is a nut for believing the media.

Home Skillet

I call BS on #147 ... it's Chuckie Sheen posing as "Jim." Good one, Chuckie. Good one!

Nancy "O"

Dear Charlie:

I called Daddy (Michael) and Mommy (Dina) and my brothers and sister Ali is here too. Sam even said she'd come over to march in your parade! Forward march!

Lilo

cherylb

Who is the maggot Charlie?

Serenity

The Hollywood superstar revealed he was in serious negotiations to star in his own half-hour show, titled Sheen’s Corner -- a deal that would reputedly land him a whopping $5 million an episode. Sheen earned $2 million an episode from CBS and Warner Bros.

“I’m close to securing a deal with HBO for a 10 show guarantee,” Sheen told RadarOnline.com’s Dylan Howard, exclusively.

“It will be epic, all types of guests and we will focus on the truth and the absurd!”