Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Previous 15 Comments | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109

SHEENIUS

SHEENIUS

abby123456

STEVE CARELL
might work as Charlie!!!

Luiz

Sincerely Charlie, you had everything to end this season with a flourish!
Do not blame the producer, I found his work excellent and all the other actors!
I'm your fan since the first episode and was convinced that you would recover these problems and give back by cima.Nunca had seen a show as amazing as Two and a Half Men, and how it was nice to see her performance.
It's hard to believe how you throw that many players dream of getting because of their disorders to compare the reality with your little parallel.
After all I am grateful for having enjoyed eight seasons and I wish all the best Charlie Harper and the other performers and organizers, but I'm very sorry for Charlie Sheen and you nonetheless wish you much luck!

Big hug for lovers of Two and a Half Men!

By Luiz - Brazil / SP

Luiz

Sincerely Charlie, you had everything to end this season with a flourish!
Do not blame the producer, I found his work excellent and all the other actors!

Big hug for lovers of Two and a Half Men!

By Luiz - Brazil / SP

kitnplayn

HEY TMZ, IF YOU ARE GOING TO PRETEND TO BE JOURNALISTS, THEN PLEASE GET YOUR GRAMMAR ACCURATE. "STERNLY-WORDED" ARE HYPHENATED WORDS.

kitnplayn

As much as I have enjoyed the character of Charlie Harper, I would never stand with Charlie Sheen to get him back, because to do so would be to promote his unmitigted arrogance. If Charlie Sheen wants to maintain that he was beaten down over time by clandestine bullying from Chuck Lorre by way of scripting and vanity plates, it would be difficult for him to succeed considering that is the plot line of the show. Let Charlie Sheen be the launching pad that begins to reverse to a better attitude for the American culture, one that does not celebrate and reward selfish, ugly and uncivilized arrogance. All those amazing American universities, yet you don't seem to be able to figure out how to function as a civilized community. What Charlie Sheen did in order to "get his way" is not acceptable on any level, and is outrageously damaging to the youth culture in which he influences.

Crystel

I guess I am a tad bit confused. The whole situation over a t.v. sitcom that was never on my top ten list during the entire time it was aired, has created more attention for Mr. Charlie Sheen then necessary. It's exactly what he wanted and we, the public gave it to him. He just stated that "we" were his people. I am not his property nor a fan. For a "man" claiming to be so "IT" why does he have to have prostitutes around him, duplicating Gene Simmons. 'nough said.

SoCelebrities

"Huge fan of Charlie Sheen :-) I am finishing a new fan site http://socharlysheen.com real time news, pics, videos, daily email alerts. Check it out, let me know what you think. -SoCelebrities

jonathon sims

Yes Charlie U r Two and a half men u r who made the show what it is and how popular what it is not that ****** jon cryer and now ashton omg like wtf were they thinking i hope u have a show cuz ill be waiting and watching for it anyways thanks for the best 8 seasons.

Jonathon Sims

topnotch

NOBODY IS PERFECT, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES I BELIEVE EVRYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND CHARLIE I HOPE THE BEST FOR U I ALSO PRAY FOR PEOPLE INCLUDING SELF WITH DRUG ADDICTIONS, FOR PEOPLE WITH OUT ADDICTIONS THAT THEY GAIN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ADDICTIONS BEFORE THEY GO BASHING US WHO HAVE THEM.PEOPLE WHO HAVE ADDICTIONS AND ARE CURRENTLY IN THEIR ADDICTIONS DONT MAKE WISE DECISIONS GOOD LUCK CHARLIE

Malcohm

I wrote last spring how I liked Charlie in the program and I gave the 2011 show the benifit, but was disappointed! I stilled watched four out of the five shows but am thinking of watching on a different net work.

Chuck or the others writing the show are slipping by replacing Charlie with the dim-wit of the 70's. The plot seems to be a rewrite of the oringal series like Alan had in the beginning with devorce problems. Jake was protected from Charlie up till last spriing then exposed him to nudity in the first episode this year. It seems to me that the writers are unable to make changes in the middle of the stream.

Sorry, you spoiled Two and a half Men.

Ann Lee

This will probably not ever get to Charlie Sheen or Chuck Lorre. I am a 4 stage breast cancer patient. My daughter and I DVR all the old 2 and a half Men. At night we just sit and laugh at all of them. What a loss, waste and shame
that Chuck could not see that Charlie needed help and salvaged what was the best show I have seen in years and I'm 52. the mix of Charlie, Alan and Jake and the others were perfect. Would of been worth your while Chuck to hang out and see this out but you couldn't. Great Loss!! I'm sorry I tried the new show I do not laugh OUT loud at this show. Its very different and not Alan and Charlie.
Live and Learn