Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

R

"This boy don't need a job, he needs a year in the pen.
It ain't just a question of misunderstood;
Deep down inside him, he's no good! "

Buzz

HE was Definetly LOst His Brain Cells.
Dead Man Walking.
He Seriously Needs Help.
His Kids need to Be Kept away.
Chuck Lorre needs to get a Restraining Order, so Charlie can never ever get back on the Set.
I would do it, just to Piss Off This Crack Head Even More.
Hahaha...

Tiffany

Loser...I used to watch the show daily, never again. I feel so bad for the other employees that work on the show, how dare you. Get a grip, you are selfish and now to me you are very ugly.

T

Robert

This is GREAT. Never loved Charlie Sheen before, but I love him now. Now maybe that dumb show will go away. Charlie, PLEASE call in to the Stern Show Monday!

Sydney

Carlos Estevez is BI-POLAR and living out his destiny to draw a gun on a cop and die by the sword....he'll be dead within a year.

phoenix

Charlie, I used to be a fan but you are delusional.

low battery

Witnessing a mediocre (at best) actor spin out. This is the result of a famous father and horrible acting skills. Hope you saved your money and have invested wisely.

Welcome to Bat**** Crazyville, Charlie.

learnmachine

Angus Jones must be really pissed right now. He just lost 250 grand per episode deal he made with Warner.

HarlotO'Hara

Carlos Irwin Estevez ... what a POS.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

He is on ONE,now he will have to pay for it.How sad,i like the guy.My brother has done the same crap,one bad day and you DO NOT get paid.

Phreaky

Dear Chuck Lorre: You need to continue the show WITHOUT Charlie! Don't put all those people out of work when it's the kid that steals the show anyway! Write Charlie out or get a replacement!

KenzieQ

Sorry Charlie~ you have lost most of "your" people with your offensive behavior & words. Adios, amigo Estevez!

Kath

God complex anyone?

Wulung

Charlie...Charlie...Charile....I thought a man of your age would understand the difference between a employer and employee. Chuck Lorre = Employer. Charlie Sheen = Employee. One of these individuals has the ability to chop your nuts off and and bring you down to Earth. I'll let you figure that one out....if you can.

anon

dude you are so effed up. what are you trippin on?