Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

Kber

Charlie Sheen hasn't been a full man for a while now. It's sad, but it's time for the show to end. I can't even stand to see him on the reruns. We aren't his people. It is so clear he needs something FAR more intensive than "home rehab" what a joke he has become. a sad pathetic shadow of a man.

dimes

It sounds as if he's having a mental breakdown. Will his family get him committed under a 5150 psychiatric hold?

wishes

Oh, Charlie, you just don't get it, do you? IT IS YOU that is the problem. Not Chuck Lorre - he was the genius. NOT YOU. SHAME ON YOU --- just go bub-bye.

William

I wonder if Charlie's two little secretaries helped him compose the letter. I bet they're enjoying the drama....sitting near a beach, watching the world around Charlie close in.....

JoshC

As he was told in Hot Shots (which also co-starred John Cryer) "Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash!"

TheMarshmallowMan

What a sorry excuse for an individual, there are thousands of people that are trying to support families like writers, producer,s lighting, ect that will now be out of work due to this P.O.S, what a horrible person. Yuck

jaze88

Everyone judging him needs to get a life. The media would attack him if he said the sky was blue.

beth

Wow, this is him sober? What a piece of trash.I feel bad for his famliy, especially his children. Let's not forget all of the people who lost their jobs because of HIS actions. I will be suprised if he is still alive this time next year.

Dallas

Charlie is imploding...the dude is officially off his rocker. What the hell is he in the Bahamas for anyway? He's been partying for the last two months. Serious Breakdown..obviously still in denial and definitely not clean and sober. Good luck Charlie. Don't watch your show anymore since I heard about your wild ways. Sorry dude.

growup

That was hilarious and Chuck has penis envy.

calvin Broadus

Charlie Sheen is my HERO! Don't listen to the haters - you speak the truth!

William

TMZ Reality T.V.

KJ

Charlie-Randy and Evi Quaid called-they have a bus ticket and room waiting for you.

D. Fuller

What an ego that man has! He is a nut case!

acorn

What a riot that the two of them both changed their names to Chuck/Charlie.