Charlie Sheen

RAGES in Open Letter

2/25/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

Open Letter
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rocco

Sincerely,

Charlie Khadaffi

jt

Charlie, you are a total nut case. Seek help.

Huh?

Absolutely awesome - Charlie gets better and better with each rant. Is there anything funnier than the quote - "“I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitchin’ and just winning every second,” he continued. “I’m not perfect, and bitching and just delivering the goods at every f—ing turn. Because look what I’m dealing with, man — I’m dealing with fools and trolls. I’m dealing with soft targets.”
Pure. Delusional. Comedy.

Cath

No question, this is a sad sick man.

MacGuffin

Hey Charlie: You are not winning the PR war or the war with CBS, Warners and 'Chaim Levine'.

Looks like you are a complete f-ing loser, pal.

Trainwrecks

Charlie - it's you not him. You are some day going to wake up sober if you don't wake up dead first and realize everything you are responsible for throwing away.

Some people work hard all our lives to get 1/100th the opportunities, the wealth and the things you have but if having your rewards gets someone where you are today, I'll keep my 1/100th.

Yes you are a sick addict who is in a downward spiral and close to the end but on top of it all, the drugs are bringing out the ******* in you.

These production shows will continue, the crew will find a new show to work for with someone who honestly gives everything they have to their craft and doesn't think the sun rises and sets on their a$$.

All these people that leech off you - not the hookers, we expect that from them - but the mothers of your children who continue to want to keep you happy to get that almighty dollar ... you're even worse than hookers that do it for a living.

RIP Charlie. Hope to see you on the other side.

PJ

The guy is friggin' nuts.

Go away Charlie - please.

Craig

This is funny as hell. You people do realize that they are just screwing around with each other. They are buddies and that is just how they talk to each other.

HarlotO'Hara

oh charlie just stfu and od on your precious drugs.

two cents

I've ALWAYS been team Charlie but.... He's starting to sound like he's losing his mind. Like the ones hiding out in canada thinking everyone is out to get them. A litte too paranoid, and delusional. Charlie. Seek Help. Soon.

You're ill. Can't someone put him in a 5150 hold??

Phreaky

Oh, and while you're at it, since you're making fun of Chuck Lorre's name, you should probably sign your stupid letter Carlos Estevez you stupid P.O.S.

MidoriMe

Hug it out!!

MP

If he's sober then he has mental issues. He decompensates more and more each day.

Bruno

Seriously delusional. It's time for the men in the little white jackets to show up.

MistyD

Who's the pompous ass now. Give me a break Charlie that show would be great with the maid - the mother, brother and son and the rest of the cast - they should have killed you off the show sooner and let the others have the 1/2 each week - They are the funny ones - you and your comments about being a player have gotten OLD! I say bring back the show minus Charlie and watch the fans Laugh again! You were not all THAT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments