Lindsay Shows Up At Her First Lawyer's Office

2/24/2011 6:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just showed up at the law office of Blair Berk --- Lindsay's first lawyer --  to noodle over her felony grand theft case ... TMZ has learned.

0224_lindsay_blair_EX

Sources tell us Shawn Holley and Lindsay decided to call Berk and ask her to review the evidence in the case and strategize with Lindsay.  Sources tell TMZ ... Holley met with Lindsay and Dina for hours yesterday at Holley's office.  That meeting was followed by a lengthy conversation between Holley and Berk, and the two decided Lindsay should continue the discussion with Berk today.

Holley is and will continue to be Lindsay's lawyer, but in this kind of a pickle, two heads are better than one.

Berk, by the way, is the lawyer who repped Lindsay when she got her 2 DUI's ... and managed to get her off with a legal slap on the wrist.  One of the main reasons Berk is meeting with Lindsay -- she was the lawyer in the case the has now led to the probation violation.

It's likely Berk and Lindsay will discuss the D.A.'s plea offer, which would require her to accept 6 months in jail.

Italia

TO: No. 33. [dreamon] who wrote:
“Holley, is not looking for advice. She's looking for support and back-up…”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why does Holley have to look way over there? There are other attorneys in Holley’s firm that are there to provide “support and back-up” to each other.

I think it means Lindsay is in some big time trouble.

janet

Lohan's been cut every break and has done nothing to help herself or her lawyer. I'll do whatever I want, my lawyer will get me out of it.

NoMo Lohans

lock her up... 6 months of not hearing about or seeing her would be the best for everyone.

susan

At this point no one knows exactly what they are discussing. Don't believe everything you read on gossip websites and don't assume someone is guilty because of a 'source' on the said website.

As the Judge said in court yesterday Lindsay will have to do jail time. This isn't because she is guilty but because she was charged whilst on probation.

Instead of behaving like a pack of wolves salivating on someone at their weakest point, why don't you wait for evidence to be produced in court. Evidence from both sides.

Bob Goodden

Lindsay- go in to face the judge and scream its "bull****" One step forward two steps back. That is like crabs in a bucket pullin ya back down.

Chuck D of Valpo

I think the philosophical question here is, if we can land a man on the moon, why oh why can't we land a man on Libby Lowhand???
I ain't talkin' a Pee Wee Herman. I'm talkin' a Lou Ferigno. Get painted green and drive her home. And I don't mean in your car. That will straighten her out. Maybe not.
I really like coming to the blogs. Some of you guys and gals can really make me laugh. Keep up the good work.

Grandma Cracker

LL should check herself into a mental hospital for treatment. She is not right in her head and I am sure that Shawn is sick to death of her. She's probably hoping that Blair Burke will take her back. No such luck, Blair has been down that road before. Now that the Oscars are here, LL will act even stranger.

john smith

At least half of the Jury is going to think that Lindsay accidentally walked out with the item. Jurors will hear the employee testify, I forgot she had the item on, it is my responsibility to return items to the case, it was my mistake not to ask for the item back, Lindsay has been in the store five times before, yes I know that Lindsay is very famous and lives down the street locally. On top of that most Jurors are going to like the appearance of Lindsay and Holley versus ADA Du Netta Myers...NOT GUILTY TAKE IT TO TRIAL!!!!!!

6one9

Lindsay really needs to plea ````````` serve her time``````` and move the f`u`c`k on! What's done `` is done.

Superman

***BREAKING NEWS***

The Shawn Holley and Blair Berk defense strategy.....

At trial, they call Billy Joel to the stand. On the stand, Joel sings "She's Always A Woman" to the judge and jury.

She can kill with a smile
She can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child,
But she's always a woman to me She can lead you to love
She can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth
But she'll never believe
And she'll take what you give her, as long as it's free
Yeah, she steals like a thief
But she's always a woman to me CHORUS:
Oh--she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants
She's ahead of her time
Oh--and she never gives out
And she never gives in
She just changes her mind And she'll promise you more
Than the Garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you
And laugh while you're bleedin'
But she'll bring out the best
And the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself
Cause she's always a woman to me
--Mhmm-- CHORUS:
Oh--she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants
She's ahead of her time
Oh--and she never gives out
And she never gives in
She just changes her mind She is frequently kind
And she's suddenly cruel
She can do as she pleases
She's nobody's fool
And she can't be convicted
She's earned her degree
And the most she will do
Is throw shadows at you
But she's always a woman to me
--Mhmm--

The defense rests their case. During closing arguments, Holley states that Lindsay "Lowhand" Lohan (AKA "Fire Crotch") can not be held accountable for her actions, because she's just a woman and women do this stuff.

--- All allegedly from an alleged source close to the alleged defense team.

lou

#57 FUTMZ, Hahahahah! Clam Ahoy, etc. Good one!

lou

Team Lohan, answer me this: Why does Linnocent Lindsay need so much legal representation if she's so obviously Linnocent? Why hasn't her evidence cleared her name? Why is her lawyer considering recommending taking the plea deal? I thought this was just a simple "misunderstanding?" Why are they strategizing as if she were Lilty?

lou

Wow, I would HATE (and I do mean HATE) to get that pile of legal bills! Apparently this one isn't going to go away with a teensy slap on the wrist.

Ironic if Liehan takes the plea, after spending all of this moolah to try and skirt the law.

themare

#61 Johnsmith

Not if the DA brings up Lindsay stealing that mink coat, they won't. And if the DA is allowed to present all of those print articles about "missing" items every time Lohan is present than she is toast. She should just shut up and do the 6 months (24 days in Lynwood, thank you, Nicole) vs. a potential 3 year sentence.

themare

Hey, Lou, hey, FUTMZ! It just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?