Penelope Cruz -- How to Lose Baby Weight in 32 Days

2/24/2011 1:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Just 32 days after giving birth to her baby son on Jan. 22, new mom Penelope Cruz surfaced in Santa Monica on Wednesday with no signs of any baby weight to lose.

0224_penelope_zoom_launch
She's one hot mama.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carl

She looks great for just having a baby a month ago, but don't get carried away here TMZ. She still clearly has some baby weight remaining if you look at her stomach and face.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

lift up that shirt and its cellulite city..nice rack though

TJ

Are you kidding? She is HUGE compared to what she used to be.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

actually if I was a woman and had big bucks I would pay a surrogate mom to have my kid,why mess up your body when you can pay someone else to have your kid for you...as any guy can tell you....its never the same again

croc

looks bloated,and still needs to lose weight..she has genetics to get fat..you can see it here,and the older she gets the harder is is to lose the weight..better start NOW !

Kelly

Well I do see signs she had a baby a few weeks ago and thank God for that, she didnt stave herself nor did she hurry under the knife. She looks great, normal and healthy

patty

TMZ must be blind, she looks terrible and FAT compared to the way she was!

She also needs to do something with that hair!

tink981

Posted at 10:59 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carrying a child for 9 months is the greatest gift a mother can receive. There is nothing like feeling that baby move inside of you. I would not trade my 9 months caring my son for any amount of money. It was worth every minute. There are more important things in life besides looks and money.

Buckaroobonzai

TMZ must be blind because I see at least 20 lbs of baby fat on her!

Dana

Daaaam haters!! She is obviously breastfeeding so if she has any more weight to lose, it will be gone in a flash seeing the amount of milk she seems to be producing. lol!

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 10:59 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted at 11:09 AM on Feb 24, 2011 by tink981

"There are more important thing in life besides looks and money."

Not to Toker, tink. Pathetic.

Penelope looks beautiful!!

Jim in Cali

yeah she looks bloated in the face still. rack looks good though.

canadasue

Tink 981 said:

I agree with you 110%! I had two joyful pregnancies that gave me a wonderful little boy and girl. For me, few extra pounds was a very small price to pay.

keekee23

Her baby is just two days younger than my son!!thats cool!!

Harpot00

Looks like the baby won't go hungry:-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments