The UNREAL Housewife of Miami -- One Hot MUTHA!

2/24/2011 12:05 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

"The Real Housewives of Miami" has a breakout star, but it's not one of the official housewives -- it's one of their beautiful mothers!

0224-mom-zoom-view-launch_2

"RHOM" star Marysol Patton's (left) gorgeous 76-year-old mother Elsa Patton (right) has stolen the show with her exotic beauty and sexy accent.

The Patton chicas are so intoxicating that they were both busted for DUIs in 2010.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

jobo

I think Marisol is a classy woman as his her mother as for the DUI it happens to the best of us, it happened to George W. Bush and that fool became president and got us in this mess were in , now Obama is cleaning out his crap, going back to the patton ladies keep kicking butt! and folks we all have mothers and that is one thing that chaps my ass in the latino culture we don't disrepect out mothers so CHILL OUT! :)

diddle

I agree this is one ugly ass female? Her daughter looks almost as bad. Do theses females really think they look good? Most of the house (QUESTION)wives are so damn ugly/ They all try to look like some young thing, the clothes they wear are way young for them. Most look like (****).

Stephanie

It's like there is this alternate reality where those people live...

Kim Gross

Looks as though she and Joan Rivers use the same plastic surgeon!

Kim Gross

Looks like she and Joan Rivers use the same plastic surgeon! Please tell me you are joking about her being beautiful????

opinion

OMG, I feel bad for this lady! That doesn't look like it can ever be fixed!I cannot imagine having to look into the mirror and seeing this visage! I would want to go blind!!!!!

christine stickles

You people are so mean, that poor woman, nobody should call another human "ugly" she is probably beautiful inside.Why are you so mean?

PradaMe

I love that this woman is making it Chic to be UGLY. She is a UGLY woman hands down the crown is on her head.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31