Brutal

Rihanna Photos

Surface

2/24/2011 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

New photos of Rihanna reportedly taken shortly after Chris Brown beat her have shown up online.

Rihanna Abuse Photos
MediaTakeOut.com has published photos of Rihanna which appear to have been taken at a hospital back in 2009 ... following the brutal attack.

Rihanna Assault Photos
No comment from Rihanna's camp ... at least so far.

Shortly after the incident, TMZ published a photo of Rihanna's injuries. Brown eventually plead guilty to assaulting Rihanna and was ordered to stay away from the singer.

However, just this week, a judge agreed to allow Brown to once again have contact with his ex-girlfriend.

022411_rihanna_battered_tmz

0224_chris_brown_rihanna_footer

Nonny

See, this is why I adore TMZ, I learn something new every time I visit.

I would never had known I had a bone in my lip!

Dennis Lebeau

can i kick his ass to let him know how it feels...what a scrub loser...lilpunk....

Bert

You guys just need to stop and leave Chris Brown alone - it is over and done and quite frankly Miss RiRi is not so innocent.

kecia wright

Okay first off, we don't have bones in our lips okay, we have teeth in our mouth which probably accounts for the cuts. I just have one question, when did Chris Brown become the poster child again for domestic violence. I don't think these pictures should be posted simply because I think Rhi Rhi is trying to put these incidents behind her and move on and think Chris Brown is trying to do the same. There a lot of entertainers that have been arrested for domestic violence and still have their careers intact, so why is Chris Brown so different. Eminem who was involved with domestic violence with his mom and ex-wife, Dr. Dre, Al Green, Lionel Ritchie, Steven Segull, Allen Iverson, The Godfather of Soul, James Brown, and Don Cornelius. We don't hear about that right? Please let's move on and let them move on and take these pictures down,,,there are more important things going on right now like the devastation in Japan...

rica

How convenient for these photos to leak and or resurface the same week Chris Brown's CD drops! How ironic.

me

nice makeup job...she would do anything to get people to look at her,and if chris really did do it then she prob desrved id stupied bitch

Ricky Cravens

Whoever called out the BONE IN LIP comment.... GENIUS COMEBACK, ROFL

Sunnedaze

First off! its over and she did get back with Chris after the beating, she didnt stay.
2. Rhianna has a history of domestic vioence.
3. You say boycott chris brown? then ask yourselves this?
a) why you still buy and listen/download r. Kelly known sex offender?
b) why you listen to nonsence rap and bull shucks artist like Wayne and say he a genius of finding new ways to say women are to be treated like hoes on sight?
ie (what your fking name? and already she in his? doing wha?

same for gucci wackka flacka and the other whatever they wanna be
but will never be BIG DADDY KANE WHODINI RUNDMC MASTA P OR TRIBE CALLED QUEST OR OTHER GREAT ARTIST IN THE 80S OR 90S
#HIPHOP IS DEAD AND YOU ALL SUX

Dr. Betty

If I remember right, it was the media that reported that Rihanna incited the physical incident with Chris Brown. Having empathy for the young lady, I still must say in Chris' defense, if someone hit me or whatever she did first, she could look to get hit back!!!!!!!

karl

i would like to get in an elavator with that coward Chris Brown.....see if he would like to try that on a man.....beating on a babe......he should be in prison where he would be someones bitch..*** here little chris...i got something for u...................LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>k

KingFlair

Well, I really didn't want to have to go here - but seeing these pics YET AGAIN has removed the filter and it's time to have some fun.

There are certain elements to this story that I have insight into, and since there is nothing newsworthy going on right now (Besides the 10's of thousands dead in Japan) - You "celebrity whores" are now reverting to stories that are years old in trying to stay relevant.

They got into yet another fight surrounding Rihanna's insecurity about other females - and this time it was Keri Hilson. Who-the-hell ever, you're young, hot, celebrities and there are going to be rumours constantly about CHRIS AND RIHANNA.

So, as usual, she overreacts, screams, cries and smacks him in the face. Over NOTHING.

It's just as bad for a female to hit a male, because had this same scenario not happened again, and again in their relationship - Chris clearly had enough of being picked on. She's taller than he is and at the time they weighed about the same amount - and he had stressed over and over again to her that the 'drama' couldn't continue. Rihanna, being female, couldnt control herself or her emotions, hit Chris, and he ****in smoked her back - repeatedly in the head. My brothers and I used to look like that after a Saturday night out on the town.

Females should keep their mouths shut, and their hands to themselves. She's lucky she got off LIGHTLY this time around. Hopefully she has grown up, and has realized the error of her ways.

xoxoxoxoxox

demetria

While no female deserves for any man to put their hands on them, lets not forget that we weren't there and we only heard one side of the story which im sure some of that was embelished. Chris has admitted he was wrong and apologized over and over so what more does the general public expect?! Rhianna im sure isnt perfect, i mean she attempted to deliberately destroy his career not only that but if things between them were that bad why was she with him the very next day and she wasnt even the one to press charges the state of California did! Im just saying....

BIGKEN

The question is not why are people still buying his music. The question is If this beautiful superstar could endure such treatment, think of the millions of wives and mistresses and powder girls or whatever that have no voice. I am a retired drug-dealer I have spent some time in prison. The law pursues drug-dealers vigorously. They call it a war on drugs but truly it is a war on tax, or Newport and Bacardi would be sitting next to me.Abuse should be taken more seriously...I got side-tracked my bad,,,,,,,,,,Peace

kalmar2

Some people still don't know the real reason of what happen between them. Sometimes you got to smack a bitch so she can stop the bull***t.

ante

dont believein hitting women but at the same time she got what she got for a reason. maybe she needs to STOP beenin a ho and she want get hit

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments