Charlie Sheen: I'm Not an Anti-Semite

2/25/2011 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... the reports describing him as an anti-Semite are B.S.

Charlie Sheen Chuck Lorre

While Charlie spilled his guts to TMZ yesterday about his hatred for Chuck Lorre, he referred to the "Two and a Half Men" creator as Chaim Levine -- the Hebrew translation of CL's birth name -- which many people felt Charlie used in a mean-spirited attempt to denigrate the Jews.

Now Charlie tells TMZ ... "I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the bulls**t TV persona."

FYI -- Chuck's birth name is Charles Levine ... and his Hebrew name is Chaim.

Charlie added, "So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kp

Get help u need it

kp

your co workers need to put food on the table

mrspatrickcampbell

The Semite looks hot and possibly hung - please post nude photos of the Semite!!!!!

TRUTHSAYER

He's kinda got a point.

Stiletto

Skidrow Charlie...you need to off yourself before you harm your family.

Kari

CAN'T SOMEONE GET THIS PATHETIC MAN CHARLIE TO JUST SHUT UP?? Talk about watching a train wreck!

Rotter

You in the Death Pool, boy!!

suza271

Exactly. Get over your petty bull**** catfight. There are actual people depending on him for a JOB. Which is better than gold right now. Charlie should have known the repercussions of his rant.

brazenxvirtue

It sounds like someone needs to do the same for Carlos since he insists on acting like "Charlie - The Loveable Bad Boy." Someone needs to tell him that act isn't amusing anymore.

Sugarbutt

There are too many loud mouth Jews in Hollywood.

Buckaroobonzai

I think this is the best TMZ drama I've ever had the pleasure to follow. Feel bad for charlie, but damn this is funny!

Danny

Good riddance to Truther Charlie. I didn’t watch the show for years due to this Left/Right/Libertarian… whatever the hell he is being on it.

But my wife enjoyed it and after being corralled to watch I did think that it was funny. But not because of Truther Charlie. Think about it. The REAL star and lead character of the show is Cryer and has always been “Cryer”.

Someone posted a GREAT IDEA. Have rotating Charlies. They could keep it a secret until the airing of the show where a weekly new “Charlie” would make his appearance while reading a newspaper during the opening first or so minute of the show. If Truther Charlie ever pulled his head out of his 4th point of contact he could come back “ever-now-and-then”. That would give them a good repeatable line to work in… When the character is not being played by Truther Charlie he could say “I’m not feeling quite like myself today” and when/if Truther Charlie is playing the role the writers could work in the line “it feels good to ‘almost’ feel like me again”.

I would certainly watch the show and it would be exciting to see who the new Charlie was gong to be. The writers are talented enough they could even work in a Tom Selleck with a Magnum PI flair. And like mentioned on this blog before, a Matt LeBlanc with a former Friends colleague guesting as a rival to a love interest or Keifer Sutherland with a “24? twist of lemon… so to speak.

Adam Sandler as one of the rotating guest "Charlies" ???

Rotating Charlies…. Great idea!

EP

Great shirt.. http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/forget-the-old-charlie-sheen-shirt-this-is-the-one-were-selling/

Buckaroobonzai

to all you jew haters, quit your wining and try to accomplish something in your life. don't hate on us cause we are successful.

Bippy

He and Mel Gibson should get together and come up with a good Nazi movie!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments