Charlie Sheen: I'm Not an Anti-Semite

2/25/2011 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... the reports describing him as an anti-Semite are B.S.

Charlie Sheen Chuck Lorre

While Charlie spilled his guts to TMZ yesterday about his hatred for Chuck Lorre, he referred to the "Two and a Half Men" creator as Chaim Levine -- the Hebrew translation of CL's birth name -- which many people felt Charlie used in a mean-spirited attempt to denigrate the Jews.

Now Charlie tells TMZ ... "I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the bulls**t TV persona."

FYI -- Chuck's birth name is Charles Levine ... and his Hebrew name is Chaim.

Charlie added, "So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Pittsburgh Storm

Does anyone believe that he is off the drugs? Wow...

deanne

He needs DEPAKOTE ASAP to stablize his mood. He's a sick cookie right now.

T Goodman

Well, fair enough, Carlos, but hey it does come off as a bit mean spirited, shall we say? Yes, you have every right to be pissed of at Chaim, but don't act like a tool, really. You are just coming off as a spoiled brat.I am a currently unemployed actor. You don't want your Union gig, I'll take it for sure.

CharlieCrackhead

I HAVE NOOOO POINT!!!! I'M ON CRACK!!! LET ME DISTRACT YOU IDIOTS WITH SOME DRUG FUELED RANT! DON'T THINK ABOUT MY AGE AND MY DOPE! DON'T REALIZE I'M NO BETTER THAN A DOPE FIEND LIVING ON SKID ROW. MONEY BUYS ME PLENTY OF YES MEN. THEY TELL ME I'M AWESOME EVERY DAY! CBS WANTS ME TO SOBER UP. THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN.

SayWhat

I think Carlos knew exactly what he was doing when he used the Hebrew equivalent of the name Charles. He sparked a bunch of nasty posts about Jews.
Mission accomplished.
How easily the sheeple are led.

get real

Carlos... Carlos in Spanish means: A FREE MAN... Yep, Carlos. Your a Free Man. You Have No Job Anymore. Free Man Threw his Million Bucks a Week out the Window.. Yep Carlos, Your Free.. Are You Proud of Yourself? Bet Your Mama is Proud of her Son wherever she may be? FREE........ FREE......... Free MAN. LOL LOL Now You Can go on Your Bender and NOBODY will CARE. Your Out of A Job. You Put others Out of a JOB. FREE MAN. CARLOS. FREE MAN. Are You Flying high and looking down at the nice View Now? LOL LOL FREE MAN...

haha

No, it doesn't make Assohlio Estevez an anti-semite. Assohlio is the Haharew equivalent of the name Carlos.

camaguey

Really. I'm with Sheen on this one. Where did anybody pick up antisemitism in Sheen's open letter?! We all have to relax and take a couple of breaths. Geez!

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

My wife is a Jew and she sucks real good and she swallows. You can't hate the Jews. We all have Hebes in our family tree. My great grandpa was a Jew. They have risen to greatness after the holocaust. It is G-d's poetic justice. Living well is the best revenge. Nuff said.

HarlotO'Hara

carlos irwin needs to stfu and keep cramming drugs in his body.

sunshine

There are too many loud mouth Jews in Hollywood.

Posted at 8:44 AM on Feb 25, 2011 by Sugarbutt

*************************************************

The only loudmouth - as you've put it - is Carlos Estevez
not Mr. Levine.Loudmouth = irritating, indiscreet talker
you are describing Estevez to a T. Don't hate.

Truth

HA, I'M ENJOYING HIS RANTS. FOR MOST PART HIS ANALYSIS IS CORRECT. HE'S CUTTING THROUGH ALL THE FAKEAZZ CRAP IN HOLLYWOOD AND THE HYPOCRISY. GO CHARLIE!!!!!!!! [EVEN IF U NEED FOR THE ADDICTION BUT NOT FOR TELLING THE TRUTH]

DUBYA

DEFINITELY if someone called him Carlos Estevez to his face, it has some racial overtones and denigration. Why else do that?

get real

FREE MAN Carlos.. One Day he Thought he was Flying high above the world. He was Looking Down at the View. He said it was a Nice view on his Radio Interview Thur with Alex Jones... Well Carlos. Your were Flying High In Your Mind. When You looked Out of the Plane of the View. You FEll BOOM. You Crashed. You Hit a Place called Rock Bottom. Yep, Its Located in the USA. Your A FREE MAN.

MsCommonSense

Charlie Sheen is a MONSTER! He is criminally insane, obviously!

His abuse can NOT be tolerated any longer! He is unsafe and is a menace to all of society!

I'm so surprised that anyone ever hired him in the first place...nut-case!

Beware: Red Flag: Charlie Sheen: SCARY!!