Sheen: I Am on a Drug, It's Called "Charlie Sheen"

2/27/2011 2:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If this promo is any indication, the ABC interview with Charlie Sheen is going to be good.
022711_charlie_sheen_abc_still

*BTW -- that headline is an actual quote from Charlie. Yes, really.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

annie

He is so delusional. Why does the press give him the time of day?

Chaps

Crack is Whack!

ali

I have always been a big fan of Charlie. I totally get where he is coming from. All the media puts out there is the crazy stuff which is only a nanu-second of his life. We heard nothing about him for a long & then some personal problems of which we only hear a part of the truth everybody goes nuts. So he went off the rail for a bit. Support him & help his get back on track & his Great Show.
LOVE YOU CHARLIE - I'm praying for you

Nia

You know what's really sad on a much more important scale. The endless, hate filled comments by people who probably think they are normal. When people judge others so harshly and cruelly and expose us dumb enough to read their comments (I usually know better)to their hate, they do much more damage to society than Charlie could ever do. But they just don't get it. Commenters wishing to hatefully degrade people they don't even know on the internet are really the people who need help most of all. Remember, what you put out there karmically is what you get back and trust me, your mean hateful comments aren't nearly funny enough to justify the negative hate you choose to put out in the world. I sure wouldn't want that INEVITABLE negative Karmic energy coming back to kick me in the ass. Charlie is obviously not well and I hope he's able to work it out and get better. I only wish Charlie and his family the best. Good luck!

Rylo

I'd love to double team TMZ Kelly with Sheen. Wait...He can watch. I'm Not crossing swords with that dirty ****.

Byson

Charlie is clearly in the midst of a psychotic break or he is having a full blown manic episode. He needs drugs...the legal ones. Someone slip him some mood stabilizers and anti psychotic medications in his non alcoholic drink!!!

whatever

YO CHARLIE,

Got a second? I guess you do because you're officially unemployed. It's not CBS's fault, it's your rat trap mouth that got you into this mess.

Oh yeah, "NOF"

Thank you for correcting me, I MEANT to say George Clooney. I said James Franco in the spirit of the Oscars. Clearly, he's not worthy of worship material either. Clooney, on the other hand, a F*CKING STUD. By the way, I'm not a Dude.

Preview sampling of the media train wreck coming:

Interviewer: Charlie, aren't you worried about overdosing?

Charlie: No! I know how to mix my drugs properly.

Interviewer: But what if your girlfriend overdosed?

Charlie: That's not my problem...that's on her.

LIKE I SAID...

SOCIOPATH. Read the DSM manual to figure out what you are (not that you care) because 'rules and society definitions' don't apply to you....

Rita

Charlie Sheen looks coked out and is having a serious schizophrenic reaction. So sad. His eyes look bugged out and dead. I hope someone helps him before its too late,

Kate

CHARLIE SHEEN; A LEGEND IN HIS OWN (supposed) MIND.

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE HIM (charlie sheen) AWAY, HO! HO!
THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE HIM (charlie sheen) AWAY. HA! HA!

Kate

The Premiere NARCISSIST. Drug's still in your system.

Mary

Charlie,
Your father loves you more than anyone on Earth and he would not mislead you. He, (as well as the medical and psychological community), knows that your biochemicals have gotten out of balance, which is causing your inability to evaluate yourself clearly. What you do affects all who love you. Like the sword that was put in the heart of the Blessed Mother as she watched her son suffer and die, so it is as your family watches you.
It would be truly interesting for you to spend some time in Medjugorje, perhaps a one of these communities, Cenacolo Community or the Merciful Father Community, which help people with depression/anxiety or addiction. I have been there 2 times and know many people who have gone. The energy of the Blessed Mother combined with meditation on the "true meaning" of the prayers of the Mass, Rosary, and Stations of the Cross, re-calibrates the brain. The biggest miracle of all is the inner peace which people receive.
Perhaps God has a greater plan for you. You can do something good for the world as an example of healing. It is time to trust and rely on the judgement of your fathers, earthly and heavenly. Spend some time there and find out for yourself. The eyes of the world are on you. Show them the miracle of healing their suffering by healing yours in Medjugorje.
I will be praying for you; I hope others will be as well.

Alexis