Lindsay Lohan

Stealing the Show on Oscar Night

2/27/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is only two steps removed from the Oscars -- and by "steps" we mean "time slots" -- because TMZ has learned she'll be a part of Jimmy Kimmel's big post-Oscar special.

0226_lindsay_lohan_jimmy_kimmel_EX
Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she'll play a role in Jimmy's taped sketch that will air during the special, which airs after local news, which airs after the Oscars.

You'll remember ... last year's Kimmel bit was the Handsome Men's Club, which featured Matthew McConaughey, Josh Hartnett and Rob Lowe, among others.

We're told this year's sketch features some of the hottest women in Hollywood -- Lindsay, Scarlett Johansson, Emily Blunt, Sofia Vergara, Eva Longoria, Minka Kelly and Jessica Biel.

Pretty good company.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Jim

LL, is a skank, a washed up druggie. There are thousands of more beautiful woman in any city in America. We don`t need to see her skanky face anymore. Find someone that still has two brain cells firing, that doesn`t put other people`s lives in danger on the road. Most importantly, someone who can act. Her disrespect for the court system shows her true self and i hope she`s part of that system for many years to come. You had the chance so many other people work very hard for, and it means nothing to you, go to prison skank and rot there.

Casey

Considering this art book (and the rest of Lindsay's life) I think Lindsay thinks she is Marilyn Monroe. She should get this idea out of her head. Marilyn was kind, nice, and a person with very low self-esteem. Lindsay's self-esteem knows no bounds, and she isn't kind or nice if she keeps blaming others for her problems. There is absolutely no comparison between the two.

Delmar

@Casey classic idealizing a "screen legend" Read up on her and look at Tony Randall's quotes on her. Doesn't seem she was very professional, responsible, or respectful on set.

dreamon

@ grandmac

"dreamon, just wait until she does the "art book". That will be a new low even for her."
___________________________________________________________

I read that she's doing this book with James DeFranco.(!!!? Total delusion.) This smells like another DL "rumor" to raise press, like Batman, Superman, Tom Hardy, being an X-Factor, judge, designing a jewelry line etc.

sam

Considering this art book (and the rest of Lindsay's life) I think Lindsay thinks she is Marilyn Monroe. She should get this idea out of her head.... There is absolutely no comparison between the two.

Posted at 8:32 AM on Feb 28, 2011 by Casey

*****************************************

Lindsay is nowhere near as pretty.

She was above average pretty between 16-19 yo

Now she's just looks slightly above a Long Island or Jersey Shore grade buttaface. She'll soon look like Michelle Leo's character in the Fighter. Michelle Leo in real life looks better then LL despite the age difference. That's pretty sad.

en Todo Momento!!

the only red carpet lindsay lopez is gonna be seeing on oscar nite is the one from having ingested, the released too much red wine in the dining room.

Mee

ARE YOU SURE THAT'S ALL SHE WAS STEALING; "THE SHOW"??

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss mabell ,As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
mabell42009@live.com