Lindsay Lohan

Stealing the Show on Oscar Night

2/27/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is only two steps removed from the Oscars -- and by "steps" we mean "time slots" -- because TMZ has learned she'll be a part of Jimmy Kimmel's big post-Oscar special.

0226_lindsay_lohan_jimmy_kimmel_EX
Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ she'll play a role in Jimmy's taped sketch that will air during the special, which airs after local news, which airs after the Oscars.

You'll remember ... last year's Kimmel bit was the Handsome Men's Club, which featured Matthew McConaughey, Josh Hartnett and Rob Lowe, among others.

We're told this year's sketch features some of the hottest women in Hollywood -- Lindsay, Scarlett Johansson, Emily Blunt, Sofia Vergara, Eva Longoria, Minka Kelly and Jessica Biel.

Pretty good company.

kadian

hey girl y r u doing these things to urself, u r one of my best actress, i wish u didn't make the bad obsticles in your life get to you, forget about people n forget about problems n live some life. if its a man y u behaving like that, forget about them its the best thing u could do. have some fun, travell to jamaica, thats where i'mn from n trust me u would love it very much, remember these words from bob marley, get up, stand up, don't give up the fight ok, lots n lots of love. get well soon

Anya

She's got to do SOMETHING! Ole Charlie-boy is crowding her off the headline news! They're in a real heated competition now to win the award for THE WORLD's CRAZIEST CELEBRITY and are about head-to-head on their race to the grave...... my money is on Charlie, he's been hoe-ning his skills a lot longer than she.

Chris

Kimmel and Letterman are ENABLING this little tramp!! They are choosing ratings over doing the right thing - not rewarding her behavior.

Superman

That's basically what all the Oscars is about... "Look at me. Worship me. I'm rich." The Oscars is so rigged that it's not funny. So, why watch that crap and give these people the satisfaction?!?

thomas

Linds is one of the hottest? hahahaha. More like the most likely to be in jail in a month or so.

tenley

She's a dog. What a crime including her with such beauties.

Holly

@66 Anya: Its a tough call, but my money is on Lindsay.
She dosent stand a chance with Dina in control.

john smith

This is great example of how strong the demand is for Lindsay. It's one of dozens of requests by all the major shows and magazines for interviews. Lindsay also has dozens of requests for print modeling jobs also. I told you dozens of times that any publicity is good publicity. Lindsay might do two to four weeks jail but when she gets out she has a few million dollars worth of jobs waiting for her. Lindsay gets the last laugh on ADA Duh Nette. I also heard that when Lindsay hosts Saturday Night Live that Mike Tyson will be playing ADA Duh Nette Myers...........Lindsay is getting more publicity than all the academy award nominated actresses combined!!!!!! GO LI LO !!!

ilovegossip

I sure hope I'm wrong, but with the list of woman stated in the article, I'm afraid that Lindsay will be making fun of herself in this sketch. Now is not the time to do that.

george fudge!

73, stop with the lies. She is a joke and everyone knows it. Send the trailer trash back to the dump that she came from, her career is over.

Joe Dabb Babbalucci

LiLo will be a no-show. She never shows up on time. I want to see what the judge will do to her. Toss the wench in jail! She's incorrigible.

always

Lindsay has to know all of those women look down on her, she is a loser from the get go. She is just a good laugh to them.

dreamon

john smith, you and the Trollhans should be ashamed of smearing honest, accomplished working people like Myers. Your racial slurs are just an extra disgusting treat and look into the mind of a Trollhan.

There IS such a thing as bad publicity and Lohan is there. She already did a self deprecating turn with Chelsea Handler that fell flat. Why another? Oh, so the Trollhans can say she's working and it's business as usual? No one buys it. If there was the slightest chance she had all the career prospects that you say, those entities would be protecting her from this stupid tabloid exposure. They're not. They don't care. she and her family can canabalize her image as much as they like.

She has nothing to offer an interview. She's given those already and she's busy barfing something up for tabloid consumption every day.

janet

You read my mind they are poking fun at her. Who knows she may pull it off if she shows up.

Wiley

I'm conflicted now! I never watch Jimmy but would enjoy seeing LL humiliated. Her skit would have to be about her problems because she has absolutely nothing else to talk about. She hasn't made a good movie in 10 years and she's nothing but trouble on the set. I'm guessing Jimmy limited his choice of hottest women to those who would appear on his show.