83rd Annual Academy Awards -- Fashion Blowout

2/28/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who cares who wins or loses? It's all about what the hottest people in Hollywood are wearing at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.

0227_oscars_launch_v3

Fidel's niece

Heidi Klum, WTF where you thinking???
A mirrored dress? LOL!
Like your bathroom mirror
got ****tered and you made
a dress out of the pieces?

And she said (on camera) that Seal
is carrying a bottle of Windex in
his pocket to clean the lipstick marks
because other women are using
her dress to check their makeup?!

Crazy!

Fidel's niece

Heili Steinfeld (True Grit)-
her dress was adorable,
age appropriate, perfection!

Reese Witherspoon - classy!

Mila Kunis - great dress!
Gorgeous color.

Scarlet Johansson's hair ???
like she took a "tumble" in a limo
with her escort and that red lace
"brothel" dress?! AWFUL!

TXluvsMJ2

Halle looks great, as usual, but I thought the color of the dress was too neutral; it doesn't stand out as much as it could if it were a different color. On the other hand, I loved Sandra Bullock's dress, but felt that the bold red color took over and made her striking features fade into the background.

I thought Jennifer Hudson looked pretty darned amazing myself! Also, IMO Helen Mirren can never do any wrong; she always looks gorgeous.

I don't know who Mila Kunis (?) is...had never heard of her until I started reading these comments. I had to check out her dress after seeing so many people commenting on it and I thought it was okay, but it didn't exactly wow me.

RL

Hey Lisa(#40),I wonder what u look like?..I'm quite sure you're not even close to being as beautiful as HALLE!.it's so easy for u to sit at home in front of your computer and be a critique!..she looks absolutely stunning and beautiful in her gown!

Lisa

Posted at 11:56 PM on Feb 27, 2011 by RL
***************************************************
Actually, I'm quite beautiful. Everyone who comments at TMZ isn't 300lbs and ugly like you must think. I think Halle is one of the manly looking actors out there and my opinion stands and always will. She's masculine. I can't help that I think that.

Kate

Natalie Portman has the most naturally beautiful face since Hedy Lamarr. Never seen a more perfectly beautiful face for a sculptor..

james

I bet if you were to add up the price of all the stars outfits it would cost twice as much as what the all the movies nominated brought in at the box office. Point being the movies all suck anymore and are just stupid remakes. I didnt and dont even plan on watching the oscars anymore.

Kallan

I have to ask....Is Thierry Guetta a real person or just the alter ego of Joaquin Phoenix....the resemblance to that living art thing Joaquin supposedly did for many moons is uncanny!!

Kallan

Oh....and that comment from Lisa (#40 & #53)...I just don't know where you're coming from....I can see no resemblance between Halle Berry and a man.....???? She's got such a great 'womanly' figure to me.

Shread

Those old hosebags like that trashy hooker Sandra Bullok and that Loopy Wackjob Halle Berry are so tired. Paltrow is gross too.

Mila Kunis killing it!! Johanson is on fire.
Hey TMZ!!! Keep the young ones coming and loose those old hookers please. :)

R

Nicole: Just arrived from outer space. Scarlett: Scary stupid hair. Hailee: Best dressed contender. Reese: Best dressed contender. Natalie: Purple people eater outfit. Amy: too covered and sparkly. Sharon Stone: Mommy Dearest meets Cruella. Penelope: Perfect for Golden Globes. Jennifer: Not a fan of her cleavage in this dress. Gwennie: Should have been a rockin' minidress.

dd

Halle looked marvelous!

buck

BLACK SIS,

First that dress looks better on a blond, it did not look good on you. Lots of people hates Halle,she's man made, overrated in all departments. Did, you guys notice the cameras were not flashing on Halle. You are where you are cause you Mix and don't forget it.I hope this nasty overrated b...h gets the message and go away.

dd

Lisa either u are jealous or u need to get those eyes checked, there is NOTHING masculine about Halle.

KTD

Crazy Berry's too hippy for that dress, and no matter how many ruffles she puts on it, she can't detract from her cra cra eyes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments