Sandra Bullock -- One Year Later

2/27/2011 9:53 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

It's been a year since Sandra Bullock won the Best Actress Oscar.

0227_sandra_bullock_getty
It's crazy how time flies when you are catching your husband cheating, divorcing and adopting a baby.

Lisa

Awww....poor Sandra. Well, she looks beautiful as alwayss. My heart still aches for what Jesse did to her though - douche that he is. But I'm glad she has little Louie. I'm sure that helped ease her heartache. He's one adorable little fella!

frankentit

Jesse James should gay marry Mike Vick! Ha ha ha ha ha!

THIN LIZZY

I would tag the hell out of that.

NDNchief

Sandra Bullock = SCHWING

Anya

She looks like the classy lady she is

jw

Hey Lisa,

Did you ever think she may be rotten in bed? Not justifying what Jesse did and his choice for the nastiest women on earth but just maybe she could have a fault or two and as far as the baby goes, all the children in the U.S. and she goes and gets that. Yuck, that alone right there would turn a lot of us guys off. I wouldn't let my dog lick her after doing Jesse and that.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

She lost weight -- 200 pounds of douche.

Libertad

Sandra looks beautifull.........she looks better than last year, more relax, more elegant.

lee

I dont think she looks good. She looks *hard* to me, as in, had the roughest year of my life and it shows on my face. Definitely lost a softness in her face. Definitely more tough looking too. Maybe I read too much into her face, but she has a determined look like, 'I dont wanna be here due to bad memory but I am here, dammit!Hear me roar!'

kickaboo

why are Sandra Bullock and Halle Berry at the Oscars? I haven't followed closely, are they up for awards this year?
Or is not the like the GG and there are tons of tickets available?

DANDEE

She looks stunning!!!...Goooooooooooo Sandra

Mee

Sandra loosen up those STERN TENSE FACIAL muscles or did BOTOX FREEZE YOU UP THIS WAY ?? No problem with your figure for a 40's + woman.

queen love

Sandy had obvious PLAstic SURgery...so, when you've been cut into and bones broken to reshape your looks, how are you called cute.

I don't get it.

Mee

# 13
Oh sorry, Sandra does looks much better this year had commented on the year before picture. She also looks younger this year.

Kat49

I feel bad for her that she has to be thinking of what happened after the Oscars and probably feels like everyone is looking at her and remembering the same because they are. Kat the skank Von d is in Texas with Jesse, wonder if their watching.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments