Charlie Sheen -- I'm Gonna Sue 'Em All!!!

2/28/2011 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen says he plans on suing CBS, Warner Bros., and Chuck Lorre for breach of contract -- and he wants to back the money truck up straight to their door.

Charlie Sheen Abc Interview Video
When asked if he planned on filing a lawsuit over the "Two and a Half Men" fiasco, Sheen told ABC this morning, "Wouldn't you? I don't have a job. I got a whole family to support ... They're gonna put [the money] on a scale and say, 'A little more, a little more. Add some gold! Add some gold! Bingo!' ... I'm here to collect."

As TMZ first reported, even among all this animosity, Sheen wants to do a season 9 and even a season 10 ...  if they paid him $3 million an episode plus a $20 million signing bonus.

You can see the full interview below:

Wait ... there's more. Sheen did "Today" also, so you can watch that below ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

OMG

What a bitchin' picture of health...

K in Texas

I am definitely putting him on my dead pool for 2011.

awards

Charlie!

You go dude! Lead the revolution! Time for a sh it storm! We are all high on Charlie!

Slash

The dude has developed a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth and has completely lost touch with reality. I say, let him start partyin' again, because he was a lot more rational when he was stoned!

This is the beginning of the end for Mr. Sheen and he's gonna go out looking like a total moron...

Jen

Goodbye Charlie. You kissed your career goodbye. Who will want to hire you now?

YOU are to blame for the end of the season...and probably the show. They can't film around a Trainwreck.

You're worried about money for your family? Did you think about money for your family when you spent it on booze, drugs, and prostitutes? And recently wrote of vacationing with your two girlfriends, how much did that cost?

M

He looks so old! He could play Emelio's grandfather as his next role, if he ever has a next role. It's sad that these TV stations are all capitalizing on what is clearly a manic episode.

Blue

What a nut job he turned into. Hope he gets help, but this is second huge fall in his life and he's almost 50, just like Lohan it's everyones fault but his.

Priss

And this man has fans????????

Sammie

So he did wake up from his long nasty dream where he went on tv and ranted some more - meaning his night & day switch from suing them to now where "yeah, sure, I'd do season 9." This guy is so over. This is much better than the show.

lona

I think he is still stoned. No way this guy is sober giving these crazy interviews. An addict like him isn't going to cure himself going off to some island with "goddesses" and get off drugs. If he doesn't get into rehab, I'm just seeing another Anna Nicole Smith sadly.

Bons

I just watched his interview on the TODAY show. He didn't blink ONCE!!!
The guy is a TOTAL NUT CASE and keeps pissing people off day after day.
I cannot beleive how nuts he has gone.
This guys has lost total grip of reality. I was getting a kick out of watching his rants, but today it was scary. He needs to be in the hospital!

da

yeah, hes not strung out or anything. hes so f*cked it's unreal.

Suzanne

Well isn't he so mentally stable? NOT! What a delusional, egotistical, addicted, in-denial, sick person!!!!! Hey Charlie - GET HELP NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! BTW - you're nothing but a has-been, washed-up, overpaid, talentless tv sitcom actor living on yesterdays successes.

Sammie

Charlie should have thought that suing business through a little more. Does he honestly think Lorre, CBS and WB didn't talk to their lawyers before cancelling the rest of this season with next up in the air? Of course they did. He better buy the shovel he's digging his hole with.

Tammy

He is a freakin' nut! I wouldn't watch the show if they hire him back at $3,000,000 each show...no one and I mean NO ONE is worth that kind of money. He has ruined his own reputation not CBS...I think they have been very good too him. If I were the mother of his children-I wouldn't allow him to be around my children with his state of mind...he's f***ed up!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments