Warner Bros. To Pay 'Two and a Half Men' Crew

2/28/2011 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warner Bros. will open its corporate wallet and pay the crew of "Two and a Half Men" for the 4 weeks they would have worked for the remainder of the season ... TMZ has learned.

0228-two_half_men_logo_livingroom_moneyEX
Members of the crew tell TMZ .... they were told "Men" creator Chuck Lorre spearheaded the move, got Warner Bros. on board and as a result more than 100 people will be getting their paychecks.

Members of the crew estimate they will collectively get around $2 million for the 4 weeks of work.

One crew member tells us he and his colleagues are "ecstatic."

Warner Bros. had no comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Mike

"So they better pay Sheen. They have absolutely zero reason not to pay Sheen for those four episodes. If the crew gets paid Sheen has to get paid. Plain and simple"

They have plenty of reason. Charlie was the source of the disturbance which led to shutting down production. Morals clause or not, he wasn't ready to film at the scheduled time because of his rehab. I'm not talking about when he WAS ready. He was supposed to have filmed earlier and couldn't do it. Depending on terms, that alone could be a breach and enable CBS/Warner Bros. to not be responsible for paying Charlie for remaining episodes.

The crew had NOTHING to do with production getting shut down so they are entitled to payment. It's THAT simple.

gram

I thinki they should run the show without charlie.It could be funny with just the rest of the actors.Charlie needs some serious help.He's just so far gone on what he's doing he isn't going to get help unless someone commits him. I feel for his fellow actors and his family. I hope he wakes up soon.

tim

I GOT TO SAY I BEEN THERE WITH THE DRUGS!!!! I STOPPED SIX YEARS AGO !YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT IT BAD!!!!YOU GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE HIDE WHEN THEY DONE'T THINK IT,S REAL YOU GO FOR IT .GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! WILL TALK SOON!!!!

georgia

As much as I LOVE Charlie in this series he needs a hard dose of reality. He is clearly still using whatever it is he is. He needs to wake up to how his fans really feel. We all wish he would 'clean up his act'. I wish all fans would ignore him until he is 'clean', until then we are all enablers. My prayers go out to his family as they are the ones that are having the hardest time with all of what is going on. georgia from la habra.

Elizabeth

Great Move ! Charlie is pathetic and a real loser. The supporting cast was the backbone of the show; the writers are brilliant ! A few tweaks here and there to tke plotline and maybe a new castmember and the show will be good to go with rhe many ta;ented performers on board. The plois were getting a little forced anyway with Charlie looking so dissipated and not able to attract all tkose girls , really

KEN

CBS, IS JUST ANOTHER 'OUT OF TOUCH' RIGHT WING BUNCH OF NERDS !!! WAKE UP, YOU LOST THE ONLY THING GOING FOR YOU.
IT'S AS SMART AS THE STUPID MOVE YOU GUY'S MADE ON YOUR
MORNING NEWS SHOW, AT THE FIRST OF THE YEAR....

GOOD LUCK, CHARLIE "WINNING" SHEEN AND 'MARK CUBAN' !!!

'BOYCOTT', the LOOSER'S 'cbs'

robichek

Down with the junkie Estevez.
If the show will start again. we do not want to see any of the ridiculous bowling shirts. I suggest not to replace Charlie with another actor. but arrange the plot to the idea Charlie is not here any more.You will see that the show with the remaining actors will be a hit.

dolphin1

charlie sheen needs to grow up hes not charlie harper ppl love his character not him plus he looks like crap from whatever he is doing

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr