Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

normal person

Same old haters day in and day out spewing the same hate toward Lilo. Grama crackers, davey boy and all you regular daily Lilo haters do you all live in an institution ? Maybe jail or a mental institution? Or do you just have such a boring life that this is the fun in your life.

Soxy

Re: john smith and his lunacy. People, stop feeding the troll.
Or, he is someone hired by TMZ to be a sh*t stirrer.

Delmar

x factor is someone that creates a certain sustained buzz around themselves, something about them stands out. Why is Madonna after all these years still talked about? Cher? Mick Jagger? Michael Jackson? Marilyn Monroe? and on and on. Why is Jack Nicholson more interesting than other actors his age? It's more than skill or getting roles or making money. Why does Lindsay Lohan get so many comments, even if they are negative? Why the pap attention and each court appearance such a big deal? There are bigger "trainwrecks" than Lindsay, people who do more outrageous things than her at her age. It's x factor. Not exhibitionist, but maybe a certain element of controversy or naughtiness or intensity or combination of those things and more. That's why it's "x". You can't put your finger exactly on what it is. But Miley Cyrus has it, Lindsay Lohan has it, Eminem has it, even Celine Dion has it to a point.

lou

Ali did the same thing, but dropped her "My Little Pony" hair barrettes on the ground, prompting DUIna to exclaim "touch those and I'll sue".

LOL, THIS I could totally, totally see!

Did they parachute in, wearing stolen mink chutes? Hmmm, or maybe their own hair extensions?

lou

Actually I have suspected about Miley what Delmar states, that she is completely in control of what she does, and only does what she does for publicity. Crazy like a fox. I could be wrong, but like Delmar says, she always gets praise for her professionalism and is warmly thought of by her friends and colleagues. My only complaint to her is that what she does DOES influence younger kids, so I hope that she tones it down a bit for their sake. And it looks like she has, she sure backtracked about the salvia incident quickly enough, which was very, very smart of her.

And even skanky Taylor Momson has a Top 2 hit with her skanky band so she must be enough in control of her life (at this point) to succeed in her career.

Heck, even formerly-skanky Amy Winehouse (tremendously talented, IMHO) has finally gotten it together, thankfully. Apparently she has even quit the boozing and looks pretty darned good and is recording again (yeah!)

So why can't Lindsay pull herself together? Doe she want to go down in history as the early 21st Century's Hottest Mess/Train Wreck?

normal person

Sorry FUtmz forgot to identify you as a daily Lilo hater along with ROse 58??. and Lou davey boy, grama crackers. Must have been a hard day for you yesterday with so much support for Lilo.

JoeBlowIsBack

Tell her it's a tribute to Marylin Monroe, that will get her to do anal if you want, since she thinks she's the reincarnation of Monroe for some reason. Hell, she already showed her tits for a photo shoot dressed up as her, why is this all of a sudden "disgusting"? Not like she doesn't go around commando and flashing the camera's any chance she gets as it is.

lou

No Delmar, you are mistaken, she has Skank Factor. And I really do believe that once she goes away to jail for this latest episode that her gravy train will have finally driven off into the sunset. There will soon be no more mikes, no more reporters, no more TMZ "haters," no interest, period. There is just so many times that you can pull the same, tired routine out of your hat before it just gets old. Old and tired, just like her.

Grandma Cracker

Yeah, Xtina is on the skids right now, first a sexual relationship with Clam, now her arrest. She'll go to rehab and be fine again. She is awesome and she is worth the recovery!

The jewelers did not want to press charges against LL because they did not want the negative press always associated with Lindsay

And, good morning Normal Person, Miss Ali. I must leave you now, off to school. How about you? Yeah, I thought not.....

Delmar

@Lou Miley was forced into being a Disney girl. The real Miley has always been wanting to own her sexuality and she began to learn how to do that at 16. The younger kids thing just has to be taken care of by parents, older siblings, etc., it's not Miley's job to be anything other than Miley. I don't think what she does is for publicity, she's not that inauthentic. Miley does tone it down, when she accepted an award just a week or so ago she wore a very appropriate, knee-length dress, didn't wear anything outrageous for Beiber's film premiere like Taylor Momsen did and in Haiti was very appropriately dressed in all pictures I saw of her.

Skanky Momsen seems to do things for shock and imo she's boring. But, she interviews well, I like her music but her work reputation as an actress is poor. She's in control of herself to some degree but is pretty immature in decisions she makes.

Winehouse has serious issues. She's cleaned up before and has gone down, a lot of it based on clinging to that guy. Yes, immensely talented, but I think she's a bigger addict than Lindsay. I wish her well.

Lindsay isn't the hottest 21st Century train wreck. That's silly and the century just started. You'll have to wait till 2090 before you start electing a "hottest" train wreck. And according to prognosticators, Miley will be a bigger train wreck. The gossip industry is continuing to do two things, keep Lindsay as biggest train wreck and they are trying to find her replacement and have elected Miley. Bad idea. Miley's a much, much, much stronger person. If she comes out of her parent's divorce OK, she has the strength of character to continue to shine in the industry. The main concern I can think of is that she's a workaholic and may burn out if she's not careful.

bootsy

Normal person - you are delusional. Where are all of these posts of support for your sister? Did you Mom swoop in and have TMZ cut and paste these positive comments into a collage for your sister's room?

lou

What does X stand for in your world??? X-rated? Exhibitionist?? Or how about Exodus???

Posted at 7:09 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by ilovegossip

Ex-actress

Posted at 7:11 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by grandma cracker

Extremely stupid. Yeah, I'd buy it that she has that factor.

lou

Lindsay might still be able to get an acting job.
Dont prisons have activities for prisoners like theater to entertain the inmates?

Posted at 7:29 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Holly

----

I believe they do! Maybe she could star in a remake of "Annie, Get Your Drugs."

lou

Boy, I really wish that I could be hired by TMZ to be a **** stirrer. What a great job! Although, maybe not if I'd have to stare at Mel Gibson's flabby face all day and make excuses for him and dribble and drool over Lohard.

Bob L

Lets face it- Lindsay Lohan is still a beautiful woman - but she is just not employable anymore. Lindsay should just swallow her pride and make a sex tape.
I am sure that there are millions of men out there who would spend good money for a Lindsay Lohan sex tape. I know that I would- I would love to learn Lindsay's sex secrets.