Charlie Sheen Offends The Warlocks

3/2/2011 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A coven of real-life warlocks are BOILING at Charlie Sheen -- claiming the actor's constant use of the W-word is disrespectful to the entire male-witch community ... TMZ has learned.

0301_warlock_EX
After Sheen declared himself a "Vatican assassin warlock" during a radio interview last week ... an actual, practicing warlock from Salem's Coven of the Raven Moon in Salem, Massachusetts told us he's "fuming" over the statement because it's a "blatant offense against our ways."

The warlock -- named Christian Day (pictured above) -- tells us he plans to take action against the actor ... not legal action -- but magical action.

Day explains, "I am going to magically bind Mr. Sheen, not to harm him, but to simply prevent him from using this word in such a negative manner in the future."

Day continues, "If Mr. Sheen is open to it, our coven would be willing to perform a cleansing on both him, his home, and his career."

So far, no word if Charlie will accept the offer.

0301_winning_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

LongIslandWitch

1st of all , Ravenmoons coven is all full of witches, raven moon herself ios a witch, they are not warlocks, if the media is going to publish crap like this they at least nmeed to get their facts straight. a witch is not a warlock. and the moron ion the picture is just that a moron. witches dont go around and publicly announce that they are putting a curse on someone, we do things in secret and in private. this guys an idiot if her is a witch and he is doing stuff like this. get a grip guys and girls. 2nd, why cant we all leave mr sheen alone already, hes dug him self in deep enough and hes not likely to get out of it, so cut him some slack, he is still one of the funniest guys on tv right now.

Salemcity

This is another web page .Mr Day does not what any one to hear. A radio show he and two of his crew was on

This one Mr Day REALLY does want anyone to KNOW about. .His father and both close .This speaks for itself

Not just Salem the world is getting to now what a joke this guy really is

I feel sorry for the true witches of Salem to have him in their city

Brent

This guy is unreal. He has been on every radio show in the area slinging this baloney... the worst part, he walks around Salem putting "hexes" on everyone who disagrees with him. The only problem is, someone must have "hexed" his lil flying monkey, because he a fat, lonely loser, who is bitchy and petty. F-him.

Go on douche. Hex me. See how I tremble when nothing happens.

TMZ Fan

Sorry maverick!I just saw your post.I was trying to lend support for Micheal.However,I have to agree with the majority here that Facebook probably is not the best forum for speaking one's mind.It's rather sad that so many fear the wrath of one man and that is all he is one man.He may have others willing to do his bidding,but in the end we are all human!I was glad to see that someone here is trying to take action and encouraging others to do the same.Good luck to Salemite 13 in your endeavors. NO ONE has the right to abuse another in any way,shape or form!As I watched TMZ cover the Charlie Sheen cleansing ritual I was filled with mixed emotions.On the one hand,I was dismayed that our beliefs were once again being called into question and made fun of.But on the other hand,their video and commentary on Mr Day was highly amusing.He was portrayed more like a cartoon character than a well respected member of the community.Kudos to TMZ!I'm curious..did Mr Day promote his recent appearance on TMZ as he has with most of his other media coverage? I have seen and heard him in the local media but wonder what he has to say about this!Hmmmmm!

Salemcity

Here is another one on the joke of Salem. Great reading :)

mavrick

To TMZ Fan: I just read YOUR post.You need to know that you ignited a ****storm for my girlfriend and I,it was a really f***ed up thing to do.People are entitled to their opinion! How they express it and where they express it is irrelevant.If I have an issue with someone,I try to address it with that person before I start running my mouth to anyone else.I understand the desire for some people to post comments anonymously.No one wants a target on their back and will do what's necessary for their own safety and the protection of their loved ones.I agree with you that people should not have to live in fear of someone else's wrath.As a result of your post,Christian Day went on a tirade against me and my girlfriend before he had all the facts. As much as that pissed me off,I can see how and why he came to the conclusion that we had somehow betrayed his friendship.And your post was the main factor!!!!! Please, in the future, think about how your words and actions could affect others before reacting to a situation! Blessed be!

Acacia

More on the clown of Salem

Salemcity

The warlock hunt video .Pretty scary if you dare to watch

northernstarsoutherncross

charlie, never mess with the witches, they are the wrong kind of people to say the wrong things about. they dont like being called the W word, but some i know like to call themselves that as in gender wise.

Acacia

He tells everyone he lives in a mansion ?? LOL

Bags

I have a warlock in World of Warcraft...I was offended too.

Sharly Cheen

Warlock assassin...
I tought this was about some new WoW commercial XD
"I slash stuff... i cast fireballz... im evil :3...
my name is Charlie Sheen, and im a Warlock Assassin..."

Tal

This Christian Day like all the others of the region are Wiccans and Occultists and most all all just a bunch of goof balls making a buck to promote their own books and stores. If these people were Real Warlocks and Witches, they certainly would not be all wearing bad makeup and dressing like some bad 70's Bad B movie characters.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20