Kim Kardashian Releases FIRST SINGLE

3/2/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian has finally debuted her new song Jam (Turn It Up) ... in which Kim "sings" about topics close to her heart ... including partying, drinking and getting "paid."

Kim Kardashian Song

Kim dropped the single on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" ... and Ryan says he digs the song.

So, we gotta ask ...

Kim

My ears are bleeding!!! I'd rather listen to two tom cats fighting outside my bedroom window while I'm nursing a hangover.

Rick LaChapelle

My dog started howling when I played this!

Jessica

Horrible!!!!! Auto_tune does her no justice. Whether she was singing with or without it she would still sound terrible. She has nothing else better to do??

TXCinderella

Why is it that singers think they can act and actors think they can sing? I heard this song on the radio this morning and it sucks. It's a joke because everyone knows Kim doesn't drink or party, she is very boring.

Karmagal

HELLO AUTO TUNE.. God this was SO horrible. Stick to your sex tapes darlin.. YOU do a LOT better at that instead of that lame attempt of singing.. OF course RYAN likes it..She's his money maker.

Chelsea

This is awful. Kim Kardashian needs to keep posing for pictures and STOP "singing" Yikes...

Johnny Rocketship

i'm a pro dj and i would never play this song in a club. she shouldn't have gone down this road. at least paris song had some life and a good hook. this one is cookie cutter arrangement, flimsy melody, terrible lyrics, no definable bridge, nothing catchy. And the hook, which has to be the killer club part of the song is just MEH! FYI, autotune really is a sensitive vocal warming component. it is easily abused. in this case, unrealistically abused. there was no life, no heart in this song. sorry. good luck.

Yvette

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????!!!!!!

Nara8383

Holy **** this is horrible!!!

Kristin

That is pathetic! I actually listened to some of it, hoping to atleast give her a chance. I can sing too, with an equliizer and crap to make me sound better. And truly, I can't sing a note. Apparently, neither can Kim. Don't quit your day job...oh wait, I don't think you have one. Well, don't quit whatever it is that you do, do....

anazita

Worst song ever. Really. ewww.

TW

What the ....!!!!! You have got to be kidding me. This chick and he tribe need to charter a plane and disappear. The entire family is a mess in a half with Kim being at the top. She had literally turned her face into a plastic disaster and then she tries to sing. April fools day has lasted too long cause this is a joke.
You can't sing KIM!!!!

Esmeralda

bitch can't sing, she sounds like some robotic bitch dislike times a million I think she should stick to whatever the hell is that she does.

josephine

horrible, horrible, stick to acting if she has any skills!!! There is undiscovered talent out there that should be given opportunities like this, not someone who is already has money and fame... Ryan cmon man, you really like the song... i am a big fan of Ryan but you dissapoint me....

TJ

I just got punk'd right? Someone please cut my ears off.