Lindsay to Dad -- Why The Hell Are You Doing 'Rehab?'

3/2/2011 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was "shocked and upset" to hear that her father signed up for "Celebrity Rehab" ... telling friends she's worried he'll embarrass the family.

Lindsay Lohan Michael Lohan

We're told Lohan is saying she's most upset that her dad, Michael Lohan, began taping the show without ever giving her a heads up.

Lohan is also adamant she will NEVER make an appearance on the show.

Lindsay also wants to know how much Michael is getting paid for the gig -- because she wants to make sure her dad kicks over some of the cash to Dina ... since "he should be paying his child support for Ali and Cody."

FYI -- "Celebrity Rehab" had been gunning for Lindsay to star on the show in the past ... but it never came to be.

0302_celeb_rehab_launch

Davey Boy

ilovegossip needs to post that litany of thievery Lindsay has taken part in for the last four years.

Delmar you act as if meeting Lindsay face-to-face is the b-end-all of knowledge necessary to peer into Lindsay Lohan's character.

Good, wholesome, young women do not steal drugs, necklaces, jewlery, fur coats, and hijack innocent drivers. I'm not sure what you're missing here, Delmar.

But it's not surprising that you would throw down the "Judgment" card. Whoa is me. Everyone is judging Lindsay and they've never even met her. How could they?!

dreamon

I've said this before. If you don't like the feedback you get on tabloid boards, stop selling your stories to them, Lohans.

It's entertainment.

---

@john smith
I think Friend of Lindsay PUNK'D all the haters, I wish I knew how to show Ashton this thread.

______________

'That is so you' trying to deflect by bringing up something as a comment which is so nonsensical, and really doesn't relate to this. Ashton's show Punked has nothing to do with this, since there has been no basis to punk anonymous commenters. It's one thing to state that you are in disagreement with us, or that you believe that FOL posts are so made up in order to fool us, but you simply delight in feinting to the right or left instead of saying something straight on. Trying to get us into an argument or make us try to prove you wrong. Maybe that works in your world but not in mine.

Rose5491

I don't hate Lindsay Lohan or Michael Sr. or Dina.

I DO hate their actions and attitudes.

The arrogance, the "better-than-you" attitude, breaking laws, showing disrespect in court, the chronic lying, blaming others, the "oh I'm a victim" song and dance and on and on the list goes.

I like to deal in facts and the facts as I see them have been enumerated many many many times:

Michael Sr. Convicted felon, control freak, rage-aholic, alcoholic, drug addict, physically abuses women, poor excuse for a husband and father, Bible toting/spouting fake Christian. Has put his children in the middle of the fight with his ex-wife. Discloses personal family information to tabloids for money. Is appearing on Celebrity Rehab for the money and will further disclose personal family information to embarrass his ex-wife. Fame whore of the worst kind.

Dina Pimped her minor child out to be the family's breadwinner. Sent her to Hollywood on her own without proper supervision. Fame whore. Allegedly drank and did drugs with her minor children. Allowed 3 of her children to drop out of school before the 9th grade. Chronic liar. Also put her children in the middle in the fight with her ex-husband. Blames everyone else for all of Lindsay's "problems." Did I mention fame whore / pimp ??? ;-)

Lindsay - alcoholic, drug addict, carjacker, kidnapper, rage-aholic, thief, chronic liar, convicted criminal, disrespectful of the court system, unable to complete probation requirements in the prescribed time, violated probation.

Those are the facts. The Lohans and Trollhans can make all the noise that they want, they can't change what they have done in the past for all the world to see.

I hate their attitude. I hate the way that they conduct their lives. And most of all, I hate their money grubbing, fame whoring, better than the "little people" smirking self-important arrogant a$$es when... in truth... they are the dregs of the earth.

There are so many people in the world who are loving, caring, compassionate, hard working, productive members of their communities. People who love their families and friends. People who have NEVER been arrested in their lives. Who don't do drugs. Who don't drive while impaired and endanger the lives of innocent people....

I hate what the Lohans do..... and .. most of all.. I hate to see them get away with it and/or get rewarded for it.

Delmar

@dreamon please consider this: entertainment is what people do, not who people are.

lou

Oh, grow up, Lindsay. What a repetitive bore you are. Who knew?

And I'm calling Bull**** on your words. I don't believe that you even WANT to act anymore - or have the discipline to do it.

CN

At the risk of being verbally beaten up, I'm going to paraphrase Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and say

"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by anything but the content of their character."

No, we should not judge others at all, but I'm going to judge Lindsay by the content of her character, not by her acting ability.

dreamon

@Delmar please consider this. Selling stories about who they are for profit to entertainment tabs is what some people do.

lou

Rose5491 - Wow, BEST post on TMZ! SO well said and I agree with every single word you posted. Sums up my feelings exactly, word for word. Thanks for putting it all in words. That's it in a nutshell.

john smith

PUNK'D can't make it simpler, watch the show tonight, 1230 I think.

Rose5491

Posted at 5:02 PM on Mar 3, 2011 by CN
-------------------

Excellent CN!!!

I too am judging the Lohans by the content of their character and they come up woefully lacking.....

---

John Smith, get it through your thick head, Punk'd has absolutely nothing to do with this. Quit diverting.

Davey Boy

When I was a young pup out of high school, I got a job as a bank teller. I was trained extensively on what to do and not do with personal checks. Give them five days to clear.

Well this ultra, ultra nice lady came up with a personal check in her name. The lady was so nice, pleasant, and charismatic that I jettisoned my training and gave her cash money for her check.

Yup, the check bounced. It was stolen. The lady was a fake. Learned a valuable lesson. Just because some looks pretty and comes off as "genuine" doesn't necessarily mean I should judge that book by its cover.

The women who Ted Bundy met said he was the nicest, most-genuine person you'd ever meet. Right before he strangled them to death.

jwoolman

lou at #617: "jwoolman, FYI: Are you aware that TB was physically threatening another poster here a few nights ago?"

Must have missed it. To be honest.... my eyes kind of glaze over with the copy-paste of the legal stuff. So I don't read much of Tony but generally skip to the next post. Do the same with the vulgar stuff and the death wishes etc. Life is too short.

But seems to me that we've been having a flurry of physical threats against other posters in these LL topics lately. Same person, or just an odd cluster? It's not that typical for TMZ. Kind of pointless, when you think about it (no way to tell where someone is in realspace).

Rose5491

Posted at 5:07 PM on Mar 3, 2011 by lou
------------

Thanks lou. It was from my heart...

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments