Zsa Zsa's New Emergency -- More Leg Problems

3/2/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ambulances are currently racing to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Beverly Hills mansion ... after the 94-year-old began to experience pain in her left leg ... TMZ has learned.

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Gabor's husband -- Prince Frederic von Anhalt -- tells us ... Zsa Zsa's doctors believe the actress is having issues regarding the blood flow to her left leg ... and the situation could have significant consequences.

As we previously reported, doctors already had to amputate part of her OTHER leg due to an infection.

Story developing ...

0201_zsa_zsa_gabor_footer

Phreaky

How sad... she's been through so much.

Jus

Poor Zsa Zsa. It's really sad to see her go through all these medical problems, I know it's taking its toll on her.

artie help

she doesn't have a leg tostand on, we'll call her eileen going forward. One last thing Zsa zSA BREAK A LEG.

diogenes

What a beautiful picture of Gabor.

bring back recent posts

..awwwwwwwww...this poor woman has been thru so much, I honestly can't believe she has survived all these complications, amazing, but sad...I hope she doesn't suffer much more..god bless her

cjs

Disheartening to hear, she has been through so much we can all only hope that we don't have any dire issues at life's end, then again I doubt I'll live as long as she has. Hugs sent out to you Zsa Zsa.

Laurie

James R. - Los Angeles

Good-bye, Zsa Zsa,

Best of luck in the next world.

realitychecker

Poor Zsa Zsa. So much suffering and struggling to survive at her advanced age. I hope for some painless peace for her - whatever that may be.

Kaytee

Her stupid husband needs to stop calling tmz and all of these other gossip sites and telling them every single freaking thing that is going on with his wife... that is pathetic and sad. He makes me sick!

God Bless you Zsa Zsa! You are in my prayers!

anon

at least he is taking care of her and rushes her to the hospital everytime there are problems. He doesnt just let her die in her bed. We should all be so lucky to have someone in the end to take care of us. Speedy recovery Zsa Zsa!

HarlotO'Hara

is prince von azzhole going to pose in the driveway as he watches the ambulance drive away again?

PhilipMarkum

*** THIS IS YOU IN SIXTY YEARS, PARIS HILTON, JUST LIKE YOUR GREAT AUNT ZSA ZSA ***

Alexa

That poor woman..she's been through so much. Hope she gets through this with no problem.

ocgirl

Poor woman.

I agree with Laurie comment #9(First off, he is NOT a prince. His official bought name is Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt. Secondly, why does this imbecile call TMZ every time his wife farts? Ok so this is more than just farting but he calls TMZ every time something bad happens...it's just weird.)

why does he call TMZ every time something happens. I wouldn't want everyone to know by business if I was her. Let her rest, not stress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments