Rihanna

The Sex Shop

Shopping Spree

3/3/2011 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna didn't just browse through a sex shop down under (we mean Australia) -- she left with TWO BAGS full of sexy stuff! Dying to know what was in her bags? Yeah ... us too.030311_TV_rihanna_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Jane Doe

Thunderthighs!!!

WTF

She is so O_V_E_R ! She has the talent of a one hit wonder!! The same goes for Chris Brown,the only future they have in show biz is to be the next Bobby and Whitney!!

Tony B

To be honest with you, I've never been a big fan. (always been more of a Britney kinda guy myself)

BUT I've gotta feel bad for her on this one. We've all been there, wanting to do something a little discreet, and I can't imagine doing it with tons of cameras in my face.

Ugh, poor thing.

WillOTheWisp

Oh, I see my comment was deleted, well let me say it again, Rihanna, and/or Chris Brown: (ha)

"..chains and whips.."!!
She's already told y'all what excites her!!

I HATE that song, S&M!!!!
In it she says "...Sex in the air, I don’t care, I love the smell of it.." eeeeewww!

Sounds to me like she needs to get her dag-gone choochie checked out!

oscar

she needs call me this night

oscar

ok

Brittany

She could have saved herself a whole lot of fuss by shopping online for her sex toys with us. This is a great new online adult store, gorgeous, totally discreet and dedicated to everyone's natural naughtiness whether you're famous or not, our customers are all superstars! http://www.naturallynaughtysextoys.com

Ilano

thomian like BOYS. Fake the man to deep to exist is gangstas life. The man is fish, fake and fin. The man is an antiman is true story. **** tomian 4 life, figment that hoe is gangstas life. thmian is fish, fake and fin, the man is an antiman duck these man tru out the Americas. The man on drugs all day talkin bout move brisk, move brisk, move brisk,move brisk, with his fake ass antiman ass in the virgin islands. Them *****s is a toy story to the streetz. peace

Sherene

Society is becoming really ******* disgusting. Who in the world would want to know what she bought in the shop.

George

I like girls in my bed! ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2