Charlie:

'Chipped Warlock Fang'

Caused Spat with Bree

3/5/2011 7:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chipping your warlock fangs is a very painful experience, so when it happened to Charlie Sheen last night ... he took out his frustration on Bree Olson. Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?

0305_charlie_sheen_bree_olson_ex
Charlie and Bree had a little fight last night -- which Sheen tweeted about, saying she had "left the building." As we previously reported, things are all good now.

Charlie explained the tiff to us this way: "I chipped one of my warlock fangs on a great white shark I had to murder. Pissed me off and like an ass I took it out on her."

Hope that clears things up.

Lori

Charlie Sheen 47, is all over the news because he's a celebrity drug addict. While Andrew Wilfahrt 31, Brian Tabada 21, Rudolph Hizon 22, Chauncy Mays 25 are all soldiers who gave their lives this week with no media mention. Honor THEM by re-postin this status! Support our troops!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:35 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Lori

Posted at 10:19 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by kris
ok

Posted at 10:13 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by groovypet2

Reposting. RIP.

Posted at 10:06 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by gretchen

Holly

I wonder if Charlie Sheen & Charlie Manson are pin pals.
They seem to speak the same language that only they could understand

nancy williams

When is the media going to start ignoring this guy.If you want him to do somrthing wild stop poking the mad dog with a stick and just ignore him.He'll do something insane to get attention.

Tara

Took it "out on her" like how CHUCKLES? The same way you "take it out" on ALL the women in your life? Yea...thought so...

This will be a blood bath people...CHUCKLES is a ticking time bomb...those whores better hope they get the eff out before he blows.

Posted at 9:35 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Lori

A.M.D

What an Ass!

dawn

#27 Edwina
Thanks for that post. I think it's worth mentioning over and over that this guy, who claims he is chivalrous, old-fashioned and a gentleman, sees no problem in beating up women. In fact, in the past 20 years I don't remember there ever being a news report where he was in a physical altercation with a male. It's always someone weaker who can't or won't defend themselves. Lately he's taken to the airwaves to insult people or organizations who he knows will not publicly comment. I know I should feel sorry for him, but I just don't.

Mikey

Bree Olsen makes sex video screwing three guys at the same time. Getting slapped around a little is a day at the office for her. It was about the money.

Lori

Posted at 9:13 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Ell

Posted at 9:35 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Lori

Posted at 10:19 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by kris
ok

Posted at 10:13 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by groovypet2

Reposting. RIP.

Posted at 10:06 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by gretchen

Posted at 10:24 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Tara

Posted at 9:23 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by acorn

Whodis

What ever happened to the "for hugs and carresses" crapolla?
I bet he "takes it out on" the kids as well.
Good thing they're out of his sickly reach.

Tracy

Dawn: "in the past 20 years I don't remember there ever being a news report where he was in a physical altercation with a male. It's always someone weaker who can't or won't defend themselves."

Excellent point!!

phoenix

I agree. Please stop following this worthless pos. So he didn't severly hurt anyone last night. It's just a matter of time. If we keep following him he will continue this crap.

I was almost proud of Bree. She is as crazy as he is. We are following the rants of a crazy man. Besides, if we stop following him he will really lose it. I am sure we will hear about it then.

Sammie

Does he really think statements like "I chipped one of my warlock fangs on a great white shark I had to murder. Pissed me off and like an ass I took it out on her" are going to win him brownie points when he wants his kids around to justify himself? And who was the "great white shark" he had to "murder?" Scary talk.

Caligirl

Does anyone else see this ending really badly somewhere down the line?

It's hard to imagine that the guy is really crazy but I think he is and it's hard to imagine someone going off the rails if you don't have crazy in yourself.

None of this crap is normal by any sense of the word. You'd think he'd shut up and fly straight if he was going to court for custody of his kids but he keeps pulling crap that obviously shows that he is nuts and there is absolutely no way in hell he will ever get custody.

His brain is fried. Something bad will happen. It will ultimately be the biggest shock in Hollywood history and these two idiot girls living with him will end up dead.

TigerMeth

More he says and the more video I see of him = I think Nik is right on the money = #TigerMeth

Lori

O.K. people it's a beautiful, sunny day in California!

I'm going out to enjoy the sunshine...I've had enough of

CHUCKLES THE CLOWN and his antics for today.

Don't forget...our troops don't have the luxury of wasting time bashing such a PATHETIC LOSER as CHUCKLES...so go out and enjoy your day, thankful for their hard work.