Charlie Sheen on Firing -- 'This Is Good News'

3/7/2011 6:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from Charlie Sheen on his firing from "Two and a Half Men" today:

0228-charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01
 "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

jackmama311

can we simply say "bat sh*t crazy"?

sammi

You rock Charlie! lol

Sandi

Charlie is the man!
Get the lawyers Charlie and get the money that is owed to you!

Production Assistant

All the lawyers are already ordering new Porsches for themselves.

jmk

I hope the show isn't cancelled. I hope they replace him. I'd betcha Charlie walks away with a nice amount of money from this.

documented_as_puzzling

regardless of its situation the negative post are only a reflection of the resentment of self denial of the lies held to fill the delusion that lies mean something at the end of the last to next cycle ----

GreyWolf

The writing was on the wall, it was only a matter of time before they finally got rid of him. Welcome to the unemployment line Charles. Let's see the Warlock pull another show out of his ass.

cjs

5150, just watch it will be EPIC !! It's OVER Charlie, stop talking or the guys in the white coats are coming !

KristinaLA

I agree with comment #13.

Charlie's a loser!! I'm done feeling sorry for him and trying to send him positive vibes on this site.

LMT

#3. Darn. That was my exact post. Ok, I will repeat it! Duh! Losing!!

Kathy

People are losing respect for you, even your long long time supporters...stop talking THINK ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN!!! Please Charlie...please.

NobodySpecial

"I never have to put on those silly shirts "

Does he mean the shirts he wore on the show?. Alot of them were pretty cool. Laid back stuff. If he was smart he could have started his own line of mens clothing for a mellow weekend type thing. Could have made some nice money.

Winning? Not anymore.

Bruno

This statement is proof that the dude needs a publicist in a freakin hurry.

Psychotic breaks are always so much fun to watch from a distance.

Tammy

Spin it Charlie! LMAO!

documented_as_puzzling

lame doesnt begin to label most these post - its the same noise continually like screams in the embodiment of hell ----