Charlie Sheen on Firing -- 'This Is Good News'

3/7/2011 6:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from Charlie Sheen on his firing from "Two and a Half Men" today:

0228-charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01
 "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

whoa

It is good news for ya , Charlie. Think it may be your bottom. Or maybe not......so sad.

Keith

Charlie who?

JWinPS

Charlie who? Oh, yes. Wasn't he an actor who was ignorant, an abuser of women, a drug addict, and after seeing/hearing him one needed to take an antiseptic shower?

anthony perone

I believe Sheen has gone Gadhaffi! He's got it perfect: A long string of complicated words that never make a sentence!

PK

I can only hope that NO ONE will hire him! Anyone who has any kind of addiction, proves to himself/herself that they are not addicted by continuing to work. When every employer either fires him or won't hire him, he will eventually realize that maybe he has a problem and get help. This is used by many companies who are aware of addiction, despite the fact that help had already been tried. Don't hire him! It will help him!

CC

Indeed this is good news Charlie. Maybe this is the first concrete step toward your realization that you need help. The next steps may be when all your lawsuits get thrown out of court or you spend mega bucks and loose.

I've always said that being rich isn't a matter of how much you make but rather how much you spend relative to how much you make. Right now Sheen's inflow is minimal while his outflow is substantial. Give it some time and he may only be able to pay for the professional help us common people can afford. Hire some more lawyers Charlie and expedite your recovery!!!!!

Martin Moriarty

I would always take a cocaine addict over an infotainment addict. Especially the ones who go around spouting AA-speak in a passive-aggressive way. Cocaine use is not a good thing but it's far superior to being mentally herded around by the big studios. Have we really become this conventional?

Joann

Charlie knows damn well that is not good news. He was sure he they would ask him back. What he's doing now is trying to keep up a brave front. Dude is probably beside himself with anger and hatred toward Warner Bros.

Now he can take one of those offers from HBO and whoever else wanted to give him a show.

I can't imagine what his Sheen's Korner rants will be like now. He's screwed and he knows it.

what He said

the show had it's moments but Charlie is essentially right. Those horrible shirts he wore sometimes I counted he would wear 5 or 6 in the same episode it was a drag to see those damn shorts coming. I feel for him on the shirts.
The show lost any originality, essentially ripping Charlie off, taking his real life and putting it into a sitcom. It may seem like CS got paid a lot for each episode but it pales in comparison to what the producers raked in on his behalf.

Enabling Charlie is bad Karma just bad juju and that is what "Lorre" and company did to him.
That's no way to treat Charlie.
Charlie is right "Lorre" is a troll to look at and I don't blame him for not wanting to see whathis**** ever again. While I don't agree with Charlie's lifestyle there is some semblance of truth to his madness right now.
Understandable

Wellington

Wellington,

I think he meant breach, when whales jump out of the water. But don't feel bad, nobody ever really knows what that fool is talking about.

Posted at 2:48 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by the artist formerly known as hand turkey

__________

God, who knows? I'd be worried if I understood his rants.

One thing is certain. He career is beached.

Peter

I hate to say this, but he's right. I have no idea what CBS is going to try to say when Charlie's high paid lawyer take them to the shed and gives them a one over. He was sober, ready to work and ready to fulfill his end. I don't see this going well for CBS or Lorre.

Jason

LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

No matter what anyone thinks of Charlie, he will prevail in the lawsuit.

Wellington

According to the letter CBS has out takes of Charlie not being able to remember his lines and not being able to hit his marks. He himself admitted that the furniture on the set was rearranged so he had something to hold onto to keep his balance. All of that will get shown in court.

You better believe the CBS lawyers went over his contract with a fine tooth comb before sending him the termination letter.

Anya

LMAO Would love to hear him open his mouth in court!