"Sheen's Korner" -- Torpedoes of Truth

3/7/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen decided 50 minutes was too long for his rambling, non-sensical, anti-troll Internet talk show -- so last night he unveiled a 13-minute version ... that was just as bizarre.

0307_charlie_sheen_video_ustream
Caution: This edition of "Sheen's Korner" is definitely R-rated.

sparks

What a LUNATIC!!! I'm so freaked out by watching his Psychotic Episode, I have lost all respect for him. This is truly scary! And he thinks he's 'god'??? What a sorry sob.

Meg

I can't believe someone hasn't be able to commit Charlie Sheen yet. What EXACTLY makes someone "Committable"???? No, seriously, I am asking.... :) I actually feel a little bad for him. Not, bad like, I feel sorry for him.... more like, I feel bad that he hasn't been committed yet! DUDE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS HELP!!

MikeR

It's obvious to me that he has had an undiagnosed mental breakdown. He is rambling exactly like Brad Pitts character in 12 Monkey's. He needs to be hospitalized with a 5150 stat.

Grim Reaper

It's Manic Monday with Charlie.

When do the guys in the white coats with the straight jacket and the net due to arrive?

Lori

idiots must flock to you for the best advice for getting back to what wasnt but in shadows of course and when you least expect the montage of its corrupt dealings to fester faster than your face can accept so face it and drop faster to that place with your label on it

Posted at 10:39 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by Lori

Posted at 10:54 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by do***ented_as_puzzling
===============================================

Ah CHUCKLES..don't you understand that your "Fans" know this is you? And aren't you supposed to be in court? Oh wait...you probably sent just the lawyers? or maybe they told you 'Stay home, we'll handle this" BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A F*CKING FREAK? And would most certainly show the judge what a true NUT CASE you truly are?....Yep, I'm thinking the lawyers shut you down on a little trip to FAMILY COURT!
ahaahahahaahahaha

Holly

Where is the other girl- did she split again?

Posted at 10:46 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by Jan

---------------------------

The other Manson girl is taking care of her DUI.
She'll be back. He has both of them brainwashed

Lucky_130

Its all about the truth, and if you arent down with that youre in the middle, and if your in the middle youre that makes you a troll, and therefore not WINNING.

Lucky_130

It is what it is = LOSING

sugarbee

How are you seeing it? It's completely out of focus? What does it say? I'll call the freak and tell him to commit himself before it's too late, lol.

RE:171.
Freezeframe @ 2:30 mark to see his Charlie's number

Posted at 10:41 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by therock

Wellington

@Meg

5150 requires that the person is seen as a danger to himself and/or others.

Charlie continually fantasizes violent imagery from Apocalypse Now, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, etc. He has 2 convictions for physical assault--one with a knife and a current restraining order. I would think that would be enough for a 5150.

Jack

Dude is starting to sound like Charlie Manson!

groovypet2

I THOUGHT THIS WAS HILARIOUS. VERY FUNNY. LMMFAO

Wellington

I also wonder if Charlie violated federal law by making violent threats against children over the internet even though he was speaking generally.

Howie

Wow. This guy is seriously fracked up. Verbally abusive, violent, incoherent, frazzled, paranoid schizophrenic. His eyes are crazed. His brain is fried. His soul is empty. I liked many episodes of 2 and a half men but I will not watch it if it goes back into production. This guy is scary, talking about cutting off people's heads and burning their faces. No way he should be allowed near anyone's children, even if those children are 50 years old.

The 50 minute video was boring, immature and high-school amateurish with a bunch of sycophants propping up his ego each time he spouted on of his "half-wittisms". But this 13 minute video showed what an angry, vulgar, frustrated, insane, egomaniacal person he is. If this guy wasn't the son of a movie star, he would have never been successful in showbiz. I don't think he could even do a good job cleaning toilets.

He's the most unlikable tv star I've ever seen. What a waste of a life. Winning? My left foot.

dolphin

Like someone else said WHY hasn't Charlie been committed yet? You're just going to watch him die?