Demi Lovato TALKS

'I've Been Dealing with Issues'

3/7/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Lovato just released her first video message since leaving her treatment center -- thanking her fans for the support during the "darkest time" in her life.

0307-demi-video-1-credit
Lovato explained, "I was dealing with issues that I know not only girls my age ... but of all ages ... are dealing with."

Without getting specific about her affliction, Lovato continued, "I hope to one day raise awareness of everything so I can help people too."

As TMZ first reported, Lovato checked into a treatment facility back in October after punching a backup dancer in the face on a private jet while on tour with the Jonas Brothers.

Jeff Becker

Pretty kid and talented too. I think these kids are overworked and their "job" is taken too seriously. These young talented performers should not be allowed to work no more than 20 hours a week.

CrashAndBurn

Who hits back up dancers? That's my question. I'd try to knock out the biggest guy out first like Suge Knight got KO'd. haha... not some back up dancer.

lauren lipkin

uh what were the issues?

Who'sThat

i read that the back up dance, the so called good friend of hers, was saying some terrible things about her behind her back...
don't know the whole story but if she is back on TV, would allow my kids to watch her again!
IF this is a case of drugs, it's good to have kept everything a hush hush, esp for her young fans!

KonaKid

Looks like she now has some BIG weight issues to deal with and if you've ever seen a close family photo, you'd not be surprised. It's all over for this train wreck...

R.I.P. Taco Baby

her new single is crappy cap covered booty hole! listen here >> http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco<<.... anyone else tired of these Disney channel FLUNKIES! geezus! R.I.P. Taco Baby arpil 20 2009 - feb 17 2011

R.I.P. Taco Baby

her new song is CRAPPY CRAP covered s#!t dipped in a$$ juice! listen here >> http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco<<...... anyone else had enough of these Disney Channel Flunkies!??!!? R.I.P. Taco Baby April 20 2009 - Feb. 17 2011.

Truth

SHE'S GETTIN THICK YALL. YEP, SOMETHING ALL TEEN GIRLS AND FEMALES OF AGES DEAL WITH. I AGREE...

Phreaky

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; cocaine.
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back; cocaine.

Phreaky

Wow she's seriously blown up like a balloon now she's not doing her favorite drug. But that's what happens when you quit using coke, look at Paris, she's gained a ton of weight too.

always

I'll tell you what she smacked me in the face her a$$ would have been in the slammer right now. Snort some more coke up your nose, your turning into a fat slob.

soulofanangel

"ISSUES"...ummmm.....let's see, you aren't a soldier defending your country, you aren't a death camp survivor, you aren't a police officer defending your town, you aren't a surgeon sawing off or saving limbs, you aren't an employee in a factory inhaling toxic fumes....need I say more?

CCC

Wah Wah Wah!! I have such horrible problems to deal with. Give me a break! Just another crybaby celebrity who thinks her crap doesn't stink. Try telling the people who are struggling to pay their rent or have become homeless your problems and see what they think. You have it so good and you don't even know it.

M

Still thinks she is the victim, and still no apology to the person who she victimized.

M