Lindsay

Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Miley Cyrus SNL Skit

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

Lou

My father used to beat my ass daily, he kicked me slapped me and whipped my butt with a belt everyday. My father treated the dog better than me. Every time I opened my smart ass mouth at the dinner table he would backhand me and slap upside my head. Sometimes I think that this affects my behavior as an adult. I am 100 percent positive that All the Lohans were on here last night, I'm gonna get them tonight when they come on, and Blood Red Witch has figured out which posters are Lindsay. I can't wait for Lindsay to sign on so I can tell her to her face what a ho she is.

lou

It is CLEARLY self-destructive for Lindsay to come to this site and read the comments, yet she continues to do so. Apparently, she is deluded enough to think that she is a puppetmaster of the world. Sorry, "Bella," but Twilight is just a movie. In reality, 20-year olds aren't the focus of everything. Thank God.

Also, this sort of behavior of hers can't be good for her "recovery." No doubt she's swigging her Redbull and vodka full-tilt, in order to deal with it.

What you SHOULD be doing is trying to find SOME kind of inner peace and harmony. Find a friend who isn't an enabler and druggie and spend some time with them. Read a good book (i.e., "A Tale of Two Cities.") Take a quiet bubble bath. Schedule a meeting with a counselor. Go bowling. Do a bit of gardening. Take a jog with a dog. Do ANYTHING but what you ARE doing. It's sick. Sick for you. You don't need to be doing this, you should be focusing on trying to get well. You know?

lou

---

You know, Lindsay, that's EXACTLY what I think happened to you in your life. And, unlike you, I won't laugh at you about it. I feel badly for your family over the physical abuse that Milo inflicted upon it. No doubt, it was horrible. I'll never, ever make fun of a situation like that in life that's anything but funny. If you had been my kid, I would have busted Milo up seven ways to Sunday if he messed with you. Which I think he did. In more ways than just physically, IMHO.

And yes, I do think it has affected your behavior as an adult, very much so. So why don't you take some of your anger and go to a therapist and let it out? Scream about him if you wantto. You know, you ARE entitled to your anger, just not to release it in the way that you are releasing it.

BTW, going into family therapy with him would be the WORST thing you could EVER do, IMHO. He would try to twist things to make them look like he was the great hero, and we both know better than that, don't we?

Hota Kooth Fiplio

There is a jackass posting each day at TMZ named lou.
He's the leader of The Hate Brigade Of Delusional Fools.

He really thinks positive posts are from Lindsay!!
Because he is such a ridiculous ditzy!!

You wonder if he needs medication.
Or if his silly comments are just public defecation.

He loves to crapp on Lindsay's fans.
And it's clear he usually thinks with his glands.

If he used his "brain" more rationally.
He would not hate Lindsay so passionately.

It makes no sense for Lindsay to steal.
When the dire consequences are so very real.

Why would she do such a thing?
Just to score a little bling?

Reasonably consider what you're thinking.
Before posting another comment so stinking.

Vorlon

Hey Johnny,

While you're waiting for Lindsay to answer you how about answering me?

Since the "I wasn't in the store." and "It was a loan." excuse aren't working the Lohans seem to have circled the wagons around "It was an accident/misunderstunding."

Why didn't LL bring the necklace back the very next day after "accidentally" taking it out of the store?

Why was she "accidentally" still wearing it days later?

You may ignore me but good luck ignoring a prosecutor (and you can bet she wants to know the answer.)

Don't you just hate incovenient questions?

Grandma Cracker

Dylan=Cody (following in LL footsteps)Lohan

BTW trollhans....lou is not a man.....should have figured that one out by yourselves so you didn't look so stupid!!

I heart lou

lou

Oh, I heart you too, Grandma Crackers. I wish I had a grandma like you, you've got a LOT of wit and wisdom!

Heart everyone else too. Except Mikey boy, and you know why.

VERY sad if Cody is being dragged into this mess, and MLJ too. THEY DON'T NEED TO BECOME ENABLERS!!!! They need to live a Lindsay-drama-free life.

Vorlon, they can't answer why she didn't return the necklace because there IS no answer! See, they can't even come up with a plausible lie for it. So they pretend over and over again to not "hear" the question. I wonder if Lindsay will do that when the prosecutor asks her that one? And don't you worry, missy, Danette WILL ask you it. She's smart and firm. You would do better modeling yourself on her than on Dina.

Admit it, Trollhans, she saw it, she wanted it, she stole it. Then refused to return it until the cops were called and the warrant executed. That's the way that one rolled, The End.

lou

Antioch University Counseling Center
A community counseling center committed to helping the residents of Culver City and beyond.
400 Corporate Pointe
Culver City, CA 90230
tel.: (310) 574-2813 x 409
email: jhowe@antioch.edu

It's not a sign of weakness to admit that you need help; it's a sign of weakness when you won't admit you need it.

Casey

I hope they throw the book at her Thursday, and it's not said hatefully. It's time for her to recognize her demons, work through them, and then move on.

john smith

Lou the last time I talked with Lindsay which was about three years ago I asked her if she read Perez Hilton and she said no, things may have changed but i don't think she even reads these comments let alone posts. Lindsay was wearing a orange T shirt that was 2XL and smoking a cigarette outside the stage of Ugly Betty at Raleigh studios before they moved to NYC,,,,,,I am not ML call me that if you want.

Grandma Cracker

It's obvious that Dina runs a sweatshop of sorts using "child labor" to keep the positive (enabler posts) going. That is truly sad. Cody and Michael Jr went back to NY yesterday. Who takes care of Cody? Where does he go to school?

lou

Very sad with the Trollhans, it's just denial after denial after denial. We didn't do this, Lindsay didn't say that, she wasn't just on here she didn't steal, blah bleh. Sad that that's the only reality they choose to live in. They've created this mega, artificial world that each member participates in to keep it going. That's the way they can continue to function, by each one believing in and corroborating the others' lies. Who knows, maybe the Sullivans and Lohans have been existing like this for generations. It would seem that this behavior didn't just start with Lindsay. Nor will it end there, either, apparently.

mat

Still having problems with that personal responsibility thing Lindsay? If you don't want to be the punchline quit giving them material. You should have sent a thank you note for keeping you a little bit relevent.

Grandma Cracker

Funny, John Smith claims that he has not spoken to LL in three years. Sitting Bull made the exact same claim........hummm, I wonder........

Off to school now, please everyone, remember a prayer for Charlie if you are so inclined, he is a very sick man.

lou

Posted at 8:03 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by grandma cracker

---

The school of hard knocks, I would wager to guess. Who's to say that he's actually attending school? If the law looks the other way for criminal acts perpetuated by the wealthy, who's to say that the Education system doesn't as well? Besides, would YOU want Dina doing her Fudgie the Whale routine on YOU if you called to inquire as to where Cody was that day?

It's sad that each family member has to focus all of their attention on Lindsay exclusively, and has to become a negative member of society in order to do so. MLJ and Cody should have completely separate lives from The Brat. They should be able to go about their own business and hobbies without the specter of The Brat haunting their every move. They should NOT be recruited into coming onto websites to defend The Brat. That's such a dysfunctional blurring of boundaries, where EVERY Lohan's life and actions become wrapped around The Brat's. But, once again, that's on Dina-won't-you-blow-your-denial-horn. What a mother - not!!!