Lindsay

Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Miley Cyrus SNL Skit

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

grandma cracker

Q. Are all credits good and all debits bad?

Posted at 9:53 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Vorlon
_____________________
a credit is simply something on the plus side and a debit is something on the minus side. they are not inherently good or bad. If you have a huge debit and a small credit applied to that debit, that doesn't impact significantly the amount of the debit, then I don't see how you can see that as good. Conversely, if you have a huge amount of money and spend 3.40 at starbucks, and that leaves you still with a huge amount of money. the amount spent (debit) isn't neccessarily bad.

ilovegossip

I know I know... (waving her raised hand)

The 3 others were WOMEN!!!

Really, John Smith, that's the best you could come up with? I'm surprised you didn't say he was wearing a name tag!

grandma cracker

my guess is that the police knew all the men by name and only the fireman was named john

Posted at 9:55 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by grandma cracker

Another elementary logic problem:

You were close but no banana- the carpenter, lorry driver, and mechanic were all women. The fireman was the only male.

Posted at 9:59 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Vorlon

Great, assuming (logically) that every person named john is a man. And every Beverly or Shirley or Marion is a woman.

Vorlon

Posted at 9:59 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by grandma cracker

Very good. I would have accepted just the ledger designations but you nailed it.

1 1/2 out of 3. The one with the waiters is a tie as while it wasn't the answer I was looking for it does answer the question.

You're definitely brighter than I would have given Lindsay credit for.

john smith

I haven't posted as grandma, I think it's the rock.

grandma cracker

ok, your "talking" to someone who is not too great at your logic problems, millions of people fall into that category, doesn't make me Lindsay.

lou

Lindsay, nobody CARES that you "defend" yourself or your "intelligence." You have put your schooling to bad use. I'm sure that your non-Dina teacher must hide her head in shame when she thinks of you as a pupil. You passed the school of education and failed the school of life.

Grow up. Nobody BUT you would put that fervored energy into trying to prove your "intelligence" OR "innocence."

ilovegossip

therock and john smith are one and the same so it doesn't matter anyway!

Vorlon

Your contractions aren't too hot either, it's YOU'RE not your in that context.

Here's an easy one. I may not have it quite right.

Who said "It's a habit of the old to talk to the wisest one present."

grandma cracker

Again, Lou, I and the other posters you have ID'd as LINDSAY, in your delusional thoughts, are not Lindsay. She has a life, albeit as someone facing a lot of trouble, and I don't think she is set on being here on TMZ arguing or spiting you. You are the only one (with your previous post) INSISTING that I and the other impostors (theres probably at least 3 or 4) are LINDSAY. God, please get a life and quit your insanity.

grandma cracker

____________

Are you smoking the weed or the crack pipe??? really. I am putting my energy into this (and I, again, am NOT Lindsay) not to prove my intelligence or innocence as you surmise, but to show you and/or the others posting hateful spiteful messages to or about "LINDSAY" that you are living in a fantasy world that you yourselves have spun. But you, Lou, I think will go to your death believing that you have "spoken" directly to Lindsay Lohan on TMZ and that she has rebuffed all your efforts to rehabilitate and convert her. I only really have hope for the others already posting here, or for people not posting (reading only) or not posting like you do, to stop and think before they enter your sick world.

lou

Your contractions aren't too hot either, it's YOU'RE not your in that context.

Here's an easy one. I may not have it quite right.

Who said "It's a habit of the old to talk to the wisest one present."

Posted at 10:11 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Vorlon

---

Yeah, I like that one. But I doubt that Lindsay-snot-nosed- 20-something would understand that saying.

lou

I'm done talking to She Who Knows it All but Says Nothing. It's like talking to a litter box - the contents of what she says stink and you don't want to pick them up.

grandma cracker

I'm sorry, Vorlon, I can't answer that (and I won't try to google it either). My education runs more to science and history, with a wide variety of reading (from Voltaire to Sylvia Plath to Charles ****ens to Mark Twain, etc.) I don't have a lot of "logic" skills, I do have a BA in Secondary Education / Social Studies from a university.

grandma cracker

Posted at 10:19 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by lou
_________________________
See, this is what I am getting at - a pure nasty remark with no relevance that is simply designed to be nasty.
As I said, get a life.