Michael Lohan -- I'm Ambushing Lindsay with 'Rehab'

3/8/2011 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan won't just be attending Lindsay's court hearing on Thursday -- TMZ has learned, he'll have an entire crew of "Celebrity Rehab" cameras in tow ... but not if the Lohan Clan can stop him.

0308_michael_lohan_EXD_TMZ_01

Michael told reporters last night about his plans to have the "Rehab" crew film him being a supportive father in court -- when Lindsay will either plea to grand theft or go to trial -- but we're told Dina and the fam found out ... and now they're trying to stop the whole operation before it happens.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the family is FURIOUS -- claiming Michael is making a mockery of Lindsay's court date ... turning the entire thing into a spectacle ... and now they're scrambling to find a way to shut him down.

There's a precedent though -- cameras have previously been allowed in Judge Schwartz' courtroom ... so Mama Lohan and co. might be S.O.L.

Mindy

Is there ANYTHING this clown won't do for attention?

SLEAZE-BAG to do this publicly to his OWN daughter.

National Spotlight... He's attempting to interfere with the Judicial Process at his own daughter's expense.

Majestik

What an absolute s***bag. I'm supposed to believe he's a supportive father because he brings a camera crew in to film it. How about being a supportive parent by shutting the F up and just going to the courtroom. I can't believe Pinski even okayed this. What the hell is Dr. Drew after, success stories or freakin' ratings. Oh wait, has Pinski EVER had a success story?

mvp12816

Disgusting. I'm so disappointed in Dr. Drew. I always respect him. Not with this. He should replace him (Lohan) with the bass player from Alice in Chaines and Jason Davis. They need to go back. They need the help not this a**hole.

mvp12816

Disgusting

Jo

If Dr. Drew goes along with this plan I will never watch another show that's he's connected too!

lalaland

TURNING it into a spectacle? Silly me, I thought it was already a spectacle? They all deserve each other.

Jill

this man(he's definitely NOT a father)is a vile piece of sh*t. Dina use your Order of Protection, keep the f**ker out of court.

happyday

How can a human being be that horrid? Ugh!

Go away!

Bri

These people are insane. Don't worry about earthquakes. Hollywood's about to explode!

SweetPea

do we know yet what he is in "rehab" for?
Other than being a self centered douche nozzle- I don't know what ails him?!?

Jill

@ Majestik

dr drew has tried in the past to get lindsay on his show. this is his round about attempt to do so.

Howdy

@sweetpea

Apparently, he's in for anger management.

dog

Douche of the year! Michael Lohan, not Dr. Drew; however,
I agree that Dr. Drew should not participate in ML's attention whoreness...this has nothing to do with Lindsay...it's all about Michael.

Jill

Cameras have been allowed but I don't think that would apply to cameras filming a tv show?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments