Sheen -- 'Very Professional' During Comedy Sketch

3/9/2011 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been called a lot of things lately, but here's a new one -- "very professional."

0309_charlie_sheen_fod_exd
Sheen shot a video for the website FunnyOrDie.com today at his house. Mike Farah, President of Production for FOD, tells TMZ they approached Charlie with a script on Sunday and he was totally into the idea.

Farah tells us Charlie stuck to the script and even came up with several cool ideas -- including the tiger-striped chef's hat. Farah says Charlie was "very professional" throughout the shoot and seemed to really be into working with the crew.

The sketch -- a cooking video tentatively titled "Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes" -- is scheduled to go up sometime tomorrow.

kim

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR THE VIDEO - Why doesn't he bake his daughter, Sam a BIRTHDAY CAKE?!?!?! After all, it is her birthday today. I have to wonder if Charlie even remembered... JUST SO SAD THAT HE NEVER SEEMED TO CARE

Rudy

This guy is pathetic. Go home, eat a decent meal and go to sleep.

Christy

God, he looks like crack...I mean crap! This is now what his offers are going to be because no one else will touch him. Finally, Jack #2, yes #2, #2, #2...you made me laugh (you and CrashAndBurn). That was funny as hell!

Theresa

Dear Tmz host,Charlie Sheen is in someways dying.If he dosen't quite the drugs,physically he'll die.somedrug absuers develope mental illness. I think Charlie has already to some degree. My mother was a rehab. mental health/nursre. she told me what some hardcore drugs(overtime) can do to a person's mind. I wonder if Charlie's family tried an intervention with Charlie. Whitney Huston's mother did an intervention with Whitney.anyway,Thank you for not saying mean things about celebs."being shocking"

Chaps

DaRWIN AwARD, WINnING!

PokerStar

Charlie,

You need help brother. Those of us who really care want to see you get healthy again. It's not too late, yet.

Chaps

Stick a fork in Chuckles, he's done!

ding ding ding!

Mike

I wonder what the 22 year old version of Charlie Sheen would think about the 45 year old version of Charlie Sheen?

The 22 year old Charlie would probably be laughing and calling the 45 year old version an old BURN OUT drug head who's operating on "Two and a Half Brain Cells".

I bet he'd be a bit scared of him too. Some of those bums on the street who are crack cocaine addicts are weirded out so bad they can barely walk, talk and stay alive.

phoenix

ahahahahahahahahahaha- He will be selling depends at 2:oo a.m next! ahahahahahahaha

Chaps

Grow a pair Charlie, you gay ass freak!

Lori

Nope..no sale...no deal...I'll be watching TWO AND HALF MEN when ROB LOWE is the new star...anything else CHUCKLES THE CLOWN DOES? Won't be watching!

Good try though...now go smoke a bowl Chuckles and rant away!

Anya

LMAO Quite a step down from your last job, Charlie! Stil think you're winning??? ROTFLMAO!

Lori

Posted at 7:20 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by phoenix
============================================

YEP! That's NEXT...CHUCKLES is so desperate he'd do VAGISIL commercials with BOTH of his Ex-Wives!

ahahahahahaaahhahahahahaa

Kathyo

I plead guilty to ignorance about having any experience with drugs or addicts, etc. I have to admit he has acted completely whacked but when I hear he was professional and I think about how well behaved he was with Piers Morgan, I can't help but wonder is he really losing his mind because of drugs or is he just a sleep deprived, ego maniac, jack a**. He has been highly insulting and at this point unless he does a lot of apologizing and finds some humility, I don't care what happens with his career anymore. No matter what the issue, I am not a fan and I highly doubt I ever will be.

TLC

Can his eldest daughter make him seek help?? Father, brother, ex-wives, ex-girl friends? So called friends?? Mel Ginson, Sean Penn? Anybody??