Jon Cryer Moves Forward with His Life

3/9/2011 8:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Charlie Sheen continues on ranting and raving about his former co-workers, Jon Cryer made constructive use of his time off from "Two and a Half Men" by going to a spa with his wife in L.A. on Wednesday.

0309_jon_cryer_infdaily

If you don't have anything nice to say ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

olivia

Jon, you're a class act! I've always been a fan, and I hope to see you on TV again soon.

Shell

Yup exactly... Mum's the word!!!

Charlie would be a bad person to speak out against.... If Jon EVER EVER said anything to him in the past in confidence, out it will spew on one of his internet shows lol

sloppy seconds

may he do well, and charlie lose his life. charlie has chosen to be an ungrateful prick! i hope he dies soon.

thanks.

laura

you are a class act jon; anyone can see that charlie is not mentally ok

Shell

Wow #4, that's pretty extreme don't you think? Wishing Charlie dead? He's obviously ill, not to excuse his behavior or anything, but to wish him dead is pretty low.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Please! We know who is running this guy's show. She is the one wearing the pants. Look at him, he looks like some pu**y cat who has no control of his wife or his life.

He looks so sad. This woman just using him for his money. Look at how she is dressed - compare his style. Sad story!

This guy is like Little Newt - "She is a Jaguar, I can't handle her, I need a Chevy."

Loser. Sorry bud, harsh I know but you look so weak!

tiv

I thought him and his wife broke up didnt she try to kill him or something ???? John Cryer was a no body til he got this show with Charlie last i saw him was in the film Pretty in Pink Dukee so he is nothing without Charlie crazy people on this show files against wife for going to kill him now they are back togeather wow

D

Me three, Jon is a classy guy! It's cool to see him not say anything about the situation. Makes Masheen look even worse.

rick

Jon is a class act. I'm really hoping the series continues to succeed with Rob Lowe. Charlie is the LOSER in all this, DUH ! At some point he'll realize how he's practically ruined his life.

Cheryl A.

He looks totally relaxed. :- )

Italia

Jon Cryer was the ONLY reason I tuned into the show in the first place.

I did know Charlie Sheen from "Ferris Bueler's Day Off" where he played a drugged up teenager, and it was cute.

But Jon Cryer brought me in to 2-1/2 Men, where I remained until Charlie Sheen killed the show.

D

That was his ex-wife Sarah. This is his current wife.

-------------------------
I thought him and his wife broke up didnt she try to kill him or something ????

fargone

Keep the show going and rename it One and a Half Men. Give Jon some hot babes to date and play with. I'm sure Chuck could write some good scripts.

Bons

We love you Jon!! I have such respect for you and the rest of the crew from 2 & 1/2 men for not talking to the media.
After Charlie's rant yesterday.....I would have.
I give you ALOT of credit!!

Your fans are thinking of you!!!

Jim

One photo, and a short paragraph.
Um, and what will be a bunch of comments.

Harvey is onto something here, and it is making him some good cash.

No 500 word description, interview, etc, just a photo. No meat. Nothing. One photo. It will inspire many many comments, some for, some against.

Yet, here we all are..commenting on one photo and one short paragraph.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments