The Donald Trump Roast

A Hairy Situation

3/10/2011 11:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Donald Trump roast was BRUTAL with tasteless jokes cracked about Rihanna, the Obamas, Lisa Lampanelli and many more. But most offensive of all -- The Situation's attempt at comedy.031011_TV_trump_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

John

first?!?!

HairySituation

Hey, I thought I was "The Hairy Situation"...Ok, you guys made it up so I guess you can use it for The Donald too.

Sloane

the only reason Trump agreed to be roasted is that they promised to donate two million to charity

Im sure he wasnt too happy with it all but tried to be a good sport for the charity $$$

these roasts are extremely pathetic now
crude and unfunny
with people barely know the one being roasted
so I won't be watching

the old Dean Martin roasts--now they were a laugh!

Rhubino

I agree with #3. Don Rickles etc may have caused some blushing and mild embarrassment, but the stuff today is often just plain ugly and cheap.

northern gypsy

totally agree with 3 & 4 ...crude...vulgar and not entertaining !!!

makisov

I didn't find any of that funny, hopefully the rest of the Roast is more tolerable because I REALLY don't like Donald haha

stu

they payed him 2mil!!!! what recession?

Ryan

What, jokes about the Obamas? Can't wait to see it.

Rufus

My god, I would hate to have to work in that office. Did you see their reaction to the Rhianna joke? You could practically hear the vaginas shrivel up and break apart like dead leaves. If I had to work there I would literally murder every one of those people with a pitchfork.

Kenneth D. Frazier

The Comedy Central Roast are NOT entertaining anymore ... everyone feels that they have to use filth, crudeness, and vulgarity to get a laugh ...

I agree with whoever said these aren't the Dean Martin Roast with taste and Class .... Let's just hope that the big shots of Comedy Central read these post and change their ways ...

gino

you all complain about the jokes but if they were to have the comedic styles of comedians back then you'd all complain its the same stuff and it's been used before. trying to come up with new material is hard because there's so many comedians. obviously theres enough people to like these roasts because theres been about a good dozen out now and still coming strong so... its your own opinion but i like them. the world is too censored now and its nice to see some dirty jokes now and then

TVS

Calling Trump's hair a rat’s nest is disrespectful…To rats. His hair makes Phil Spector look like Dan Marino. But somehow it stays on his head. FEMA should have used whatever makes up his hair to protect New Orleans. http://bit.ly/fntXY2

CJT

The "situation" was so awful I literally changed the channel. What a moron.

mofojoe

not a fan of jersey shore but I honestly felt that if some of the jokes were told by someone else there would have been a better response. I think he did a good job but didn't get a positive response due being the "situation".

mofojoe