Roast Comedian Is Angelina Jolie?

3/10/2011 7:45 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Here's comedian Whitney Cummings at "Comedy Central's Roast of Donald Trump" in NYC last night (left) -- and Angelina Jolie back in 2009 (right).

0310_whitney_jolie

They give lip-synch a whole new meaning.

We're just sayin'.

omg_n

Man, so plastic. Almost as bad as this: http://www.drollnation.com/2009/12/tan-disasters/

Lori

If your keeping up with Whitney you know she hasn't always looked so facially refined. My guess she's had work cause she wasn't always looking that hot. Nose and lips look worked on. She's conformed to Hollywood. More power to her.

julie

Love Angelina.

Superman

Either she had work done on her face or you photoshopped it. She obviously dyed her hair black, which I like.

Sorry, but "comedians" shouldn't be pretty. That just makes you want to punch the crap out of them when they start making fun of people. Because you can't say go look in the mirror.

how lame

@Charlotte I never understood why women blame the other woman, it's the husband who breached the contract. The other woman is merely an accessory to the fact. When it comes to Aniston and Jolie, it's Pitt that sucks a$$.

And other than Fight Club and Se7en, his acting abilities suck serious a$$..

Posted at 3:03 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by Osiris Reborn
---
Exactly, but I think it's obvious that Charlotte is obsessed with angelina jolie. She's probably a psycho brad Pitt stalker. I've noticed he has the craziest fans that think he does no wrong. He's a plastic fakeand totally not worth woman like Charlotte making fools of themselves on the world wide web if u ask me. Brad Pitt fans are like psycho old lady versions of Justin beiber fans. No joke.

Jon

She's really really beautiful ,but the hair is too uniformly black.Some warmer tones would frame her face and draw your eye in a little.
But wow.Beautiful woman.When I saw her my shoes flew off my feet like in the cartoons.
I hope she's nice.

how lame

Angelina is one of the most beautiful women in the world, inside and out. I don't understand all the hate, and yet so many women get plastic surgeries to look like Angelina.

Posted at 4:05 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by Skydance
------
The same reason Justin beiber fans hate any girl he even looks at. The sad thing is brad fans are old farts so the likely hood of them getting mental help is very slim. Justin beiber fans, this is your future!

Charlotte

Posted at 5:11 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by how lame

RFLMAO!!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble boy genius but Brad is about as lame as your screen name and waaaaaay too much of a ***** for my liking. Sorry if I offended you, I forgot about Angie's gay minnions that get their panties in a wad if someone pokes fun at her.

gigglechick

not only is she beautiful, but, Whitney is funny as hell too!

gigglechick

sadly, her name gets censored when you try to post her website!

how lame

Charlotte, no way would you spend so much time obsessing over angelina jolie (example ur long ass post post) unless you are obsessed with her or her ugly baby daddy. My guess is you are absolutely cray cray for brad Pitt and you are jealous that angelina has kids with him. Typical fanatic behaviour ! Beiber fans, Charlotte is an example of who you don't want to become.

CriticAl

Whitney is great...even if she wears big granny panties. ;D

DaisyDukes

Ain't nothing like the real thing...Angie is the real deal....Beautiful inside and out

Charlotte

Posted at 5:25 PM on Mar 10, 2011 by how lame

OMG You are killing me with your foolishness! LOL. Brad is the poorest excuse for a man I have ever seen. He is Angie's biotch! He gave up his cojones when he left Jen. Speaking of obsessed please leave poor Justin Beiber alone he is just a little boy. Don't be a pedo! Fantasize about someone your own age.

Zippygurl