Charlie Sheen -- Cashing in on the Crazy

3/12/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been all over the Internet these past few weeks, but there's never been an official home for all the warlocks to gather ... until now.

0228-charlie-sheen-bn-tmz-03
Sheen launched his official website last night, complete with its own unique rant video. The Vatican Assassin is using the site to sell tickets to his shows in Detroit and Chicago ... and to peddle a few t-shirts with his favorite Sheenisms.

Charlie Sheen -- winning the Internet one step at a time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jim

TMZ,

Do you get any kickback, or in Harveys case...."blow-back"? Inquiring minds want to know.....

TMZ......because little minds think alike.

SUSIEQ

Try as he might, there is no way these kind of shenanagans can bring in the $$$$ he's used to. If he were to organize his insanity then he should be smart and downsize the lifestyle. He should do something RIGHT with his free time, like physically help others. And I don't mean to help himself/others to an orgasm.

erix

Cujeaux

I'm not seeing the YOUR TIME WILL COME t-shirt in bold lettering. That's my favorite. Nothing about Warlock power either. I'm glad they have women's shirts but they need more selection.

Barry Limbaugh

Well, this ought to work out about as well as Leif Garret's world tour.

Bons

NUT CASE!!!!

shutupalready

Who is Charlie Sheen?

Kiko

What? No "I'm going to slit your children's throats" t-shirt? I was hoping to get a hoodie of that.

peoplearesilly

What's amazing is that people will actually buy his ****.

People are weird.

jim

Really? Come on Charlie.

TMZ....because little minds think alike.

Bons

Has he lost anymore teeth this week to all his crack smoking?

Just wondering?

krichter

Definition of winning: go from making $2,000,000 per episode to $20 per ticket.

Brooke

We don't want him! We have enough problems! - Detroit

Barry Limbaugh

I'd say unless Sheen starts getting arrested every other day for drug busts and violent episodes...he's outta business inside of 2 weeks.-You can just tell by the 'traffic' he's getting to be a real cold fish already.

Dianna

Well Im not crazy & can't wait to get my money & gloat. First off, Ive never been to a shrink in my life & if one speaks my name I would have him arrested after beating him or her down. Secondly, Im taking the money & going to gloat as Charles Crider, Tracy Crider Cochran, & my other relatives & Tabitha & the other idiots are sentenced to death-- then enjoy life with my godzillions of dollars. Anyone tries to lie on me will be arrested & proven a liar-- I suggest you learn to take no for an answer & accept the fact the money is mine & they will be put to death for their crimes.
Have a nice day Charlie Sheen