Britney Spears -- Three's Company

3/13/2011 5:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, her current BF Jason Trawick, and her ex-husband Kevin Federline all came face-to-awkward-face today at Sean Preston's Little League game.

0314_britney_zoom_view_launch
This is believed to be the first time Brit and K-Fed have been photographed together since they split back in 2006.

Shawn Guse

That is super awkward

anonymous

britney is working out too much for this father figure idiot jason. she looks huge, and ungodly..look at her thunder thighs. there is a limit to how much muscle and bulk is good for a woman, and she has overdone it. they were all at these games last week, and getting along fine for the 2 kids. what is the big drama here today tmz...give k fed a break...he is the stay at home papa for the kids, as britney failed motherhood for many years. i give kevin a lot of kudos for how he has handled all this, money or not. come on guys...how about acknowledging the guy here, instead of ALWAYS talking about his weight gain..those that do, are so tunnel visioned and negative.

Blanca

Good job Britney. I love your new cd just like all the other ones. You look beautiful nice to see you make a great comeback. Much love from TEXAS!! Can't wait for you tour.

Jen

The people talking about her clothes should really stfu, we all know you are toothless, 300lb slobs who are shoveling in piles of lard filled treats as you type. Britney is down to earth and doesn't let having millions of dollars make her a superficial pile of ****.

CrashAndBurn

Who walks around with a hole in their spandex?

Christy

I find it funny that "anonymous" doesn't want anyone to talk about Kfed's weight gain saying people are negative who do.... but had no problem calling Britney huge and thunder thighs. Hypocrite??

CrashAndBurn

Looks like the cast from "My Name Is Earl" is getting ready to finish the final episodes.

Spot

Hay @ 34

Bet Jason doesn't have any complaints about them thunderous thighs!

cafe456

EVERYONE TWEET #FEMMEFATALE #BRITNEYLEGEND #HIAMVIDEO #HIAM #BRITNEYFATALE!!!!TRENDING ON TWITTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WATCH BRITNEY'S NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE/VEVO!!!!!WORLDWIDE!
FEMME FATALE COMING MARCH 29!~

Hisjules

test

JLS

Oh I don't think it's awkward at all! You can see it. I believe they speak to each other whenever something comes up with the kids. It's been years and it's all settled.

It would just be better for media organs like TMZ if they didn't get along and it was news. Come on, TMZ.

Rodolfo

WOW, what's the biggest news here that Britney Spears, BF and ex are all together in the same place ? I thinks the news is that Britney is having some serouis issues with her weight, come on she looks large (as you woman say "a few extra pounds" guys say fat)gossipmagazineonline.com I wouldn't want her next to me. I think her days as a teen hot singer are coming to an end.

Rodolfo

WOW, what's the biggest news here that Britney Spears, BF and ex are all together in the same place ? I thinks the news is that Britney is having some serouis issues with her weight, come on she looks large (as you woman say "a few extra pounds" guys say fat) gossipmagazineonline.com I wouldn't want her next to me. I think her days as a teen hot singer are coming to an end.

Me

They are being themselves on an average day having fun with their kids. People are shallow to be criticizing the way they look. Gimme a break and get a life! They look great and blend in with the crowd. :)

pancake

k-wellfed needs to take some of his 20k a month alimony and buy a gym membership. this probaby only one of the few times he gets his fat ass off the couch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments