Britney Spears -- Three's Company

3/13/2011 5:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears, her current BF Jason Trawick, and her ex-husband Kevin Federline all came face-to-awkward-face today at Sean Preston's Little League game.

0314_britney_zoom_view_launch
This is believed to be the first time Brit and K-Fed have been photographed together since they split back in 2006.

Lori

They both look like dirty white trash...strike that ALL three of them look like dirty white trash.

I looked better today than Brit-Brit...and all I did was get my car washed and a coffee!

Lori

Please,all you jealous skanks out there bashing her for what she wears is stupid.I love it when a celeb like Brit just goes out there like she does sometimes.Is she suppost to look like a movie star every time she is in public?I bet she looks better in this photo than 90% of you trailor trash skanks reading this

Posted at 7:26 PM on Mar 13, 2011 by ZOEY73
==============================================

JEALOUS? Are you insane? I don't care how much money she has, she always looks she needs a BATH...and so do the men that "love" her.

I wouldn't go out of my house to take the TRASH out looking like she does and this is one of her BETTER days. The only time she look half way decent is when she goes into a shop wearing one thing and comes out in a different outfit...THE SHOP GIRLS DRESS HER!.

Emily

it looks like he's asking for her autograph...

sleepynb

Only awkward for you TMZ. This is what divorced parents do. They make nice for the kids. It's what they should be doing. I know lots of people who do this every weekend.

Meredith

Britney's thighs look really fat in this picture. I'm not saying she's fat but geez this picture is not flattering to her figure. Maybe I am saying she's a fatty, at least in waiting.....

dimes

That picture is a scream. They can't get away from him fast enough.

C

Can you believe that fat-arse used to be a back up dancer and now he is just a gigantic fat-arse sucking up Brit's money...what a BLEEP

MIDNIGHT TOKER

ahhh britt has my initials right next to her heart..how sweet is that??

ex lax

butter up

debneter

Does no one else think its kind of classless to bring your boyfriend to your kid's baseball game.....when you ex husband is the coach!!!
I dont mind if she wants to have a life, but you dont need to shove it in your ex husbands face, or your Son's for that matter. He's lucky Federline didn't punch him in the face.

debneter

Does noone else think its kin of classless to bring your boyfriend to your kid's baseball game.....when you ex husband is the coach!!!
I don mind if she wants to have a life, but you dont need to shove it in your ex husbands face, or your Son's for that matter. He's lucky Federline didn't punch him in the face.

barney

You sound like a real *******.She's at a kids ballgame why the hell should she dress up.You must have a serious mental condition if what she wears bothers you.I think it's great she does'nt feel the need to impress anybody.Why do'nt you crawl back in your hole.

audio1222

K-fed, was begging for some cash so he could get a pizza slice?

Rae

More drama? I get all the drama I can in HD, between reality TV shows and the best updates on TMZ. I watch every moment in High Definition with DISH Network's sponsored employee account. It's simply the best in the industry.

sarah

Jason is paid to babysit her, papa spears grew real tired of looking after her. She is not mentally fit to live by herself.

jason has no intention of marrying her... trust me,

HE IS NEVER GOING TO MARRY HER! he is there for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments