Liv vs. Chloe

Who'd You Rather?

3/15/2011 2:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Armageddon" star Liv Tyler, 33,and "Big Love" beauty Chloe Sevigny, 36, both showed off their best hair flips at the same event in NYC the other day.

0314_rather_chloe_face

Question is ...

Bobo Frog

Chloe is fugly and she sucked Vincent Gallo's Richard.

mondo

Who came up with this pairing...I'm with MightyMad, No Competition

Anne S.

Beauty and the beast.

pizza

I like Chloe, but this is just mean.
How did they think it would turn out.
Was TMZ staff sitting around weighing the looks of these two women?

BlindWillie

Hell ya! Chloe! Have you not seen Brown Bunny? She has skillz!

Tequila

haha, some people actually picked the other dude. Come on!

Cartman

Hey Chloe, I'd still pick you first. I'm betting you are a freak in bed. ;)

PS Call me.

Anony Moose

Are you serious, TMZ? Is this your passive-aggressive way of making fun of Chloe for looking like a dog? lol. Pretty mean-spirited.

Zippy T. Pinhead

What? I mean. Oh I see. OK, I thought that was a picture of Liv and her short ugly boy friend. So apparently this Chloe person is a female. I'll be darn!

Sociopaths are Sad

This is interesting. And trust me that things aren't as they seem in this pic.

Chloe is actually very good-looking and has a GREAT body.

Liv Tyler, on the other hand? Sweet girl but she is prone to weight. She is not naturally slim. You know what makes her slim? Lines and lines of COCAINE. And she looks high as a kite here. Just sayin'.

Philly_Special

Chloe is not ugly but the way she dresses makes her very unattractive. She has absolutely no sense of style. Every time I see her she looks hideous. Its a shame, to have so much money & be so clueless.

LMG

Oh come on now!!!! Haven't you ever taken a bad photo. This is what happened with Cloe. She is a super talented actress, and this is just a bad shot from TMZ. I can't believe they showed this. Well after thinking about it, I can believe it. Just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

hahaha

Not only is Liv Tyler Smoking, Chloe has Aids... haven't you ever seen Kids?

sunnyroberto

Not a great picture of Chloe, but even on her best day she's no match for Liv.

I agree with a previous commenter, TMZ picked this photo as a subtle way to mock Ms. Sevigny. She must have said something in the past week or so that wasn't politically correct.

Cartman

Chloe is pretty hot but she has a tendency to experiment with her look to her detriment.

She needs someone to tell her she doesn't look "Hollywood" when she trys to be cute/edgy.

She should stop trying to be a trend setter when she would totally freak people out if she did the full glamor thing.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments