Snoop Dogg on Nate Dogg

'I Am So Sad'

3/16/2011 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg has already posted an online tribute to his longtime pal Nate Dogg -- saying, "all doggs go to heaven."

Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg

Snoop went to Twitter hours after Nate was pronounced dead last night ... and dropped the following messages:

"We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met."

"I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan."

Snoop added, "I love u buddy luv. U will always b wit me 4ever n a day u put the g n g funk u put the 1 n 213 n u put yo stamp on evrybdy u ever didit wit."

0316_remembering_nate_dogg_footer_v2

Idiots

You all are idiots. Snoop is writing like that because he was TWEETING. you only get 140 characters to say what you want. Sometimes you go over and have to cut down where you see fit. There is no way those sentences would have fit had they been written out correctly. But you're just trolls who have nothing better to do than sit and talk about Snoops writing rather than focus on the real matter at hand, he has lost a friend and hip hop has lost a legend. Let's not forget Nate Dogg also served his country in the Marines....so try to pay your respects to that at least.

Darren H

RIP my cousin NATE DOGG :(
I MISS HIM SO MUCH. I will call his mother.

duke

Sorry Snoop.

Brenda

Are you people serious....this man just lost his best friend. Who cares how he talks on twitter. You people better get together.

john johnson

r.i.p. nate dogg

Anony Moose

Everyone making cracks on Snoop's spelling and grammar: Do you think he won't be successful if he doesn't adhere to the English standards for writing on Twitter? It's too late. He's been on his game for the last 25 years, without help from you grammar nazis. Don't be jelly.

Meanie

Who gives a ****. Another useless rapper gone. Good riddance.

DUKE100

YOU GUYS ARE SPENDING SO MUCH TIME PROOF READING HIS GRAMMER YOU MISS THE WHOLE PICTURE..SNOOP DONT HAVE TO WRITE LIKE A GENIUS TO BE ONE,HE IS MORE CREATIVE THEN YOU EDUCATED NERDS..IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN INTELLIGENCE-ALBERT EINSTEIN..SO COUNT HOW MANY MISTAKES IVE MADE SO FAR..THEN RE READ THIS TO GET IT...I HOPE NATE DID EXCEPT THE LORD, BUT WE ALL FALL SHORT..AND I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE EVER READY TO DIE..WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR THE LORD..OR DIE FOR THE DEVIL...

Patrick

Rip Nate Dogg the man the legend with an golden voice.. another part of hiphop just died.. very sad day for music and his family and friends.

chrissy

some people just never have nothing nice to say, damn!

dd

#60... oh too bad just like u...

shortyfinest

R . I . P !!! NATE DOGG U WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF HOOKS ,
NO MORE PAIN REST BROTHER.

CALIHONEY

Snoop:WE DA WEST baby!!!I know you will miss Nate everyday!!!I'm sorry for your loss of a brother,friend,music collaborator and OG!Nate was the "ICING on the CAKE" for many Rap Artists'/HipHop and R&B.He put that SLAP on many songs!I loved his style.Omg~The PARTY in OG Heaven tonight will be One that we can only imagine!Be Blessed and take comfort in knowing that he will have a Boss Life from here on out!Secondly all of you IGNORANT ass people up above in the comment box just~BE QUIET AND LET THE WORLD ASSUME YOU ARE A FOOL THAN TO "POST" A COMMENT SUCH AS THOSE AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT!Get a life,we are talking about one that is GONE!!!Peace out,WESTSIDE CONNECTION for life...WE DA WEST all day,One LOVE,Cali

jackdazey

R.I.P. The Late Great Nate Dogg, you were the voice G. Forever You will be immortal in the West Coast music scene and in our hearts! Heavens' got a "G" ...., www.jackdazey.com
~jackdazey

SOUTH CENTRAL

A TRUE WEST COAST GANGSTA MAY YOU REST IN PEACE YOU WILL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS WITH YOURE GREAT MUSIC..