'Stand By Me' Cast -- 25 Years Later!

3/17/2011 3:14 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton reunited with co-star Richard Dreyfus (back left) and director Rob Reiner (back right) for the 25th anniversary of the 1986 film "Stand By Me" in L.A. on Wednesday.

0317_stand_by_me_reunion_v2

How old do you feel now?

Kiko

@CrisDizzle:
"You guys wanna go see a dead body?"

w

Will Wheaton is on the show "The Guild" its all over youtube and on netflix, he comes in season 3.
I love Will Wheaton, He's the leader of Axis of Anarchy!!
Go WoW FTW

Opinionated

RIP River! He would have been awesome.

@w WoW sucks balls, dude.

SBR

Have some effin' respect you douchebags.There always have to be some heartless s*** to make fun of a HUMAN BEING mistake.River was not God,he was a simple man,he made mistakes and payed the price of them,what more do you want form him?Why can't you just recognize his talent and move on???There would be no "Stand by me" without him and his incredible acting!!!
R.I.P River!

Lorita

They can't do a secondary piece to it, if you ever read the book, the only one that survived it all was Wil Wheaton's character. Remember they all got whammies when they were deciding who went to get the supplies.

shazbot

none of them looks really happy to be with that blowhard feldman. ^.^

diabla

I STARTED READING STEPHEN KING BOOKS AT THE AGE OF 11,AND THIS BOOK WAS ONE OF MY FAVS.USUALLY THE MOVIES LEAVE OUT THINGS THAT MAKE THE STORY SO MUCH BETTER,BUT THIS MOVIE WAS JUST AS GREAT AS THE BOOK. I STILL CRY WHEN I WATCH IT,I STILL GET THE SAME FEELINGS AND EFFECTS OUT OF THIS MOVIE AS I DID WHEN I WAS 11 . I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!

diabla

TO ''MISS CELEBRITY GOSSIP GIRL'' U SAID THEY ALL LOOK BETTER THAN RIVER, WELL RIVER HAD MORE GOIN 4 HIM THAN U EVER DID IM SURE AND U KNOW WHAT, HE STILL DOES EVEN AFTER HIS DEATH. WHEN U DIE , U WILL B 4-GOTTEN IN VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ,BUT RIVER WILL ALWAYS B REMEMBERED AND LOVED BY HIS FANS,THE ONLY FANS U HAVE R MOM AND POPS GRAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOURS TRULY..DAZED DIABLA.

john

iTS A GOOD SHOW THAT YOU JUST CANT FORGET, ITS A SHOW ABOUT ALL OF US.

Jesus

the years were not kind to them :/

Rabbitt

So, so old. And a little sad because River Phoenix was huge for Gen X and this next generation doesn't even remember him. He's just a footnote in Joaquin's biography now.

But on the bright side...Jerry O'Connell grew up to be SO FREAKING HOT!

Bobby

Well, they are not that old....more like late 30s-early 40s....not to mention Wil is best remembered in Toy Soldier and Wesley Crusher in Star Trek: TNG. And could somebody explained to me why Richard Dreyfuss has a cane? Did he had a bad fall or something? He looks like he aged quite a bit and he is only 64 years old. Poor Dreyfuss...I hope he is alright. He looks so frail here.

salgal

Where's baddy boy Keifer Sutherland?

Betty

All you guys are still alive!

Robbin

Too bad Corey Feldman had to be there to ruin the picture.