Ryan Phillippe's Ex

Lawyers Up

3/18/2011 8:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Phillippe's ex/alleged baby mama has lawyered up ... and a legal battle is now brewing ... TMZ has learned.

0318-knapp-kaplan-ex-getty

Alexis Knapp -- the model/actress who claims to be carrying Ryan's baby -- has hired Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Ryan has said he'll take a DNA test once the baby is born and support the child if it's his, but Alexis is not satisfied.

And here's a fun fact.  Kaplan repped K-Fed in his divorce/custody battle with Britney Spears.

toda

Did anybody give Alexis some credit. Her representative on People.com reported that she does not ask nor expects any support from Ryan. Tmz is not reporting the truth and I highly doubt that this article about Kaplan is true. She can be just a girl who got pregnant with a guy who was not serious with her and decided to keep a baby. Simple as that.

xtremechick

#29 I just did the adding in my head as well. She would have had to have gotten pregnant sometime in September for the baby to be born in June. If she got pregnant in October, then she would be due in July. I say that she should have kept her legs closed but of course, like Oksana, she gives women bad names

suzenother

Good for her! 18 years later she'll still be rich.
He's already a 'who dat?' or 'member them?'

hazeleyes946

Is it me, or does everyone else think that "therock" is a deadbeat dad that is trying to rationalize his laziness. He blames women for being temptresses, then says that men shouldn't have to pay for their children. Stop being so bitter dude, there is a good reason why you wife left with your kids.

George

Well of course she did. She apparently has no talent other than when she is on her back with her ankles around her ears. She has no shame, she has no class and she has no moral compass. She just wants to ride the success of another all the way to the bank. She is a horrible human being.

random

@therock

you have a lot of good points except for the one of ordering the dna and killing the baby.

it is quite obvious why this is becoming an epidemic because of media blitz in print and tv.

it is very sad and i would maybe guess that the people doing this come from a home where it was a struggle without morals or consequences.

despite what ryan did to reese (who knows what happened behind closed doors), but my brother has always told me that men are dogs and cavemen.

i was raised with a male attitude (i grew up with 6 brothers full time), but also very nurturing.

i saw enough to know what women pull to get with a guy.

i learned what NOT to do because it all ends bad.

it is just really sad that the people these days do not realize exactly what it is to bring a child into the world for their own selfish motives.

i do have two kids - one from my only marriage and now my almost 3 year old.

even in a simple world, it is a statistic that 20% couples who have children separate by the time the children are 18 months old.

I thought this second time around would've been different.

At least now, it is my job to make sure my son is raised to be a decent man despite his father.

i question sometimes if we can work it out and my therapist bitch slaps me with a reminder that he is disloyal, dishonest and unfaithful.

it is just so sad that this girl is doing this or allowing pressure from attorneys to get a pay day for having a child.

she needs to go into hiding, have the child, have the test done and go on with her life realizing now this little one is the only thing she should focus on.

i know, i wish big for people like this.

Michell

DNA and child support if it's his is not enough already. You haven't even had your child and your ready to hit that bank! So sad! Makes you wonder about her motives. Ryan has proven to be a good Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred Farkel

"Here's the thing ladies, if I met a woman who had a child and a good healthy attitude towards their ex, who may or may not be in their lives, paying support, I would consider marrying her. And if I did, I would support her and HER CHILD. I know exactly what I'm signing up for going in and I don't want some other guy supporting me and my wife!!!!!"

Posted at 9:50 AM on Mar 19, 2011 by therock

_______________________________________________________

You seem like an honorable man.

But from one (formerly) honerable man to another... buddy???

DON'T DO IT.

It is the year 2011.

I do not care what anyone says to the contrary.

Women are out-of-control animals - and you simply DO NOT want to be anywhere near them while the estrogen levels fluctuate.

Which is 100% of the time.

I have a great looking 25 year old son... and I told him if I were to do it again, in the 21st century, I would get a vacsectomy ASAP and never EVER EVER in ten trillion lifetimes EVER allow a female to be in my bed when the sun came up.

Have all the fun you want... but b!tch???

Get out before the alarm rings.

Traditionally - there was always a balance between the redeeming qualities of women vs their inherent evilness. But today - women are nearly 100% evil - from all walks of life and all ages.

Have fun my friend. HAVE FUN. But get snipped first or live a life of hell. Married or not married.

TLC

He's gonna get squeezed to the last cent. He has to pay her lawyer fees as well? She will get appropriate support either by out of court settlement or by the court, but once she hired a high profile lawyer (which she can't afford by her usual income) that means she's after money. He said he will support, but it ain't enough.

Sally

Yep, she is definitely looking for her 15 minutes. Don't give her the benefit of publicity, TMZ!!!

Chun LI

Looks like someone has been getting tips from Oksana.

kelly

Here we go!!! Oksana much be giving lessons. There will many more just like this. Hollyweid will be full of little bas88ARDS.

Yep I said that

She's a model and actress??? Never heard of her what has she been in besides bed?

emerald

Another golddigga with a baby on board, jeez!! What is it with these women!! The guy says he'll take a paternity test when the baby's born, so as not to not risk harming the baby with an amniocenthesis but no even that's not good enough before baby's born the lawyer's on board lol!! Y'know what would be fitting justice is if the paternity test turns up not his kid, she'll be charged by the lawyer and get no money - aaaahhhhh!!!

Jeez! The guy has even said he'll pay if the kid is his (well not that he'd have much say otherwise lol!) and support it, but no now we're on pregnancy p.r time with her reminding us "Hey I slept with Ryan Phillipe - he's a celeb you know and he won't give me any money NOW!!" Lol!! Why she's boasting is beyond me though, I mean Ryan Phillipe, puhlease, obviously not up to catching a real star lol!! Miaooow, bitch, bitch I know lol!! I haven't seen him act in anything in years but perhaps I've just missed out on the whole big deal lol!!

Betty