Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger -- It's Over!

3/18/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger have finally broken up ... this according to Us Weekly.

Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Split
That makes sense.

So far, no comment from either side.

D

Amber, is it true?? She was his Beard? He's so hot, I just can't believe it! That's what I was hinting at in my comment.

Joshua

Shes fugly so who cares?

jesse

So, he finally has a hit movie (one the first day) and it's bye bye to the person who helped him get there as per Jennifer Esposito. Don't cry, Renee. You're too cool.

Carl

He probably realized how ugly she is.

Ash

Isn't he gay?

Is that why you wrote "That makes sense"?

Tellthetruth59

TMZ should change this headline to: Cooper Zellweger contract expires.

Demi

She has a saggy face, like my mother in law, a :rainsin face" I call it. Eye lift needed. It is disgusting.

amber

D - I'd bet my Birkenstocks on it, honey :)

Thomas

Dude- his movie comes out today...timed for publicity....

D

Well, I guess he figured another contract was up this week, so he'd add his to the list. I still have a hard time believing it! Tom Cruise, yeah, but B Coop just seems too stud muffinish.

Italia

TO: No. 15 [amber] who wrote:
"Lose the Beard, gain publicity for your new movie.
Good job, picasso face."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who should lose the beard, Renee?

I hate to see it when some of hollywood's beautiful people go for plastic surgery and it just messes them up, like Renee. She's just turned into kind of a prune face, and then she makes faces that are simply unbecoming.

He IS just too good looking for her, and although they're only 5 years apart she looks a whole lot older than him.

Demi Moore is another one who looks too darn old for Ashton Kutcher. I know she thinks she's hot, but she looks more like his mother than his wife, and you can tell she tries hard to hang on to him, like a ball and chain. All Demi has to do is miss one party, or let Ashton go some place by himself and Ashton is gone and Demi is done.

Tess

They both survived four-month marriages in the past. It was kismet, and now it's over. So sad.

amber

Hi Italia - Bradley's hot little gay bod has probably never pushed against Rene's.

When I say Beard, I'm not talking about Rene's semi-shaved privates (which Bradley's never licked on). I mean that she was hired to pretend to be his boning partner so the public is distracted from his longing for d'anus.

D

Dayum, Amber! Sometimes though, in some pics, he looks like Robin Williams and it kind of creeps me out. Then in other pics he looks hot.

amber

Yeah, D - I can totally see his boyfriend telling him, "NO look the other way, at that angle you look too much like Robin Williams, and I just CAN'T climaxx looking at Mrs. Doubtfire!"