Britney's Backup Dancers -- Don't Feed Her Drugs!

3/19/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Working for Britney Spears is like owning a Gremlin, they both come with a set of instructions -- the biggest one ... keep Britney away from drugs and alcohol!

0318_brit_nda_doc

TMZ has obtained a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that dancers were required to sign before working on her latest music video. It specifically states, "Contractor acknowledges that it is essential that [Britney] not be exposed to any alcohol, drugs, or controlled substances."

The NDA even goes on to say that the dancers can be subjected to drug testing at any time and can be fired for failing a test or even refusing to take one.

With Britney comes much responsibility.

SUSIEQ

its proper. all jobs should have it. no drugs/alcohol = no drama, and work done.

Delivering the true tea

Some of you are real idiots, the reason why they are taking these precautions are because of her custody arrangement. It's also do the the conservatorship, even if she's not guilty of using the substances, by just being near it rather if accidentally or on purpose she could be in big trouble.

Some people just love to look down on the girl at every chance. No one is perfect and some people need to look in the mirror.

Dan

Why doesnt she just take her money,get out of the entertainment business,by a restaurant or two.She can make a decent living and we dont have to listen or look at her.Its a win win situation.But they keep coming back to the scene of the crime,no wonder they cant kick thier habits.

Steph

why is this a bad thing?? good for Britney. It's obvious she doesn't want any part of that lifestyle anymore. She has the right to keep those kind of people away from her...leave her alone.

Sid

Jeez, I work in a bookstore and we have to sign a do***ent that we will be fired if we use alcohol or drugs at work. Christ on a stick, TMZ, get a grip on reality and not sensationalism.

Sue

This is absolute proof to me that she is not in control of any part of her life anymore. I also think the family is pushing her to make money because they are all working for her and living with her. How pathetic to be controlled and even probably have a "paid boyfriend".

Betty

Shouldn't Britney be responsible for her OWN well-being?

Lori

What's next? her backup dnacers have to sign an agreement that they

1. Know how to change an adult diaper.
and
2. Not laugh while changing adult diaper.

My God, is this woman so lame that the people who are even in or considering being in, her peripheral vision or within 50 feet must be sterilized with scalding water as to wash away any "contaminated" particles?....oh the humanity.

kris

I think it's great she wants to run a clean set. I know she never said it, but I think she is Bipolar. I'm bipolar myself. A lot of her actions were just screaming it. I really don't think she had a drinking/drug problem. Maybe her sons are also around, which is another reason to want to keep it clean.

Missy

LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WILL BE FIRED ON THE STOP IF YOU TAKE DRINK OR DURGS AT WORK,THIS IS NORMAL!!

To all you people who are taking this out of proportion and are attacking her what do you suggest? That employers say it's ok for everyone to turn up drunk and on drugs to work?

I congratulation Brit and her team. Maybe Lilo and Charlie's people and every other "celeb" who has died because of drink and drugs etc should've had the same type of contract.

You condemn those on drugs, but you also condemn her and her people for trying to keep her environment clear from drink and drugs.

HEY HARVEY, I KNOW SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN YOUR OFFICE LOOK WASTED THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME, I SUGGEST YOU DRUG TEST THEM AND TELL US THE RESULTS.

Britney Spears is a joke

She isn't as big an idiot as you are.
How much does she have in her bank account compared to what you have in yours being paid to troll message boards.
Who is the idiot in this equation?

Posted at 5:05 PM on Mar 19, 2011 by writingonthewall
-------------------------------------------------------------
Typical Britarded response. It's all about money with you people!! LMAO. Okay, well she may have more money that I do, but I can guarantee you that I have more in my life than she will ever dream about. Most importantly, I have my freedom. As an adult, I don't need to be babysat all day everyday. My daddy doesn't have to pay someone to pretend to be my boyfriend. I have never embarassed my friends (although Britney doesn't have any real friends), family, employers, etc. I have self respect. I don't play the blame game when things go wrong in my life and I am not a laughing stock - - Britney is almost 30 years old but she sure as hell can't live like one. Why? Because she is under the thumb of her babysitters and has no life to call her own. So say what you will, but those are the facts. Britney effed up her life and will never be the superstar she once was. Know that.

kris

How did she F*ck up her life? there is a huge difference between her F*cking up her life and having a mental illness. Lindsey Lohand is a F*ck up. What happened to Britney was out of her control.

JimmyCrapCorn

i bet she's fun to party with

Lisa

That doc isn't a non-disclosure agreement. It's a contract. It has a NDA clause, but a NDA do***ent is different. A NDA wouldn't state what someone can and can't do in relation to giving someone drugs.

pam

Betty...no she isn't responsible for her own well being because she is mentally ill and severely learning disabled. That is why the courts have allowed her father to be her guardian. She is like a child. That, however, does not mean that she isn't entitled to a happy, productive and love filled life. I feel like her parents are keeping her in the music business because she is comfortable there. If she were just sitting at home doing nothing she would just slip further into the crazy.