Elizabeth Taylor's Final Resting Place

3/23/2011 8:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elizabeth Taylor will be laid to rest at Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, next to her mother and father.

Elizabeth Taylor Cemetery

The crypt -- close to Marilyn Monroe's -- is next to those of her parents, Francis and Sara.

The cemetery is filled with stars, including Natalie Wood, Roy Orbison, Farrah Fawcett, Dean Martin, Merv Griffin and Truman Capote.

Elizabeth Taylor Dies

diogenes

She was a beautiful actress may she rest in peace. Prayers for her and her family.

lalaland

A really small cemetery completely surround by tall buildings. I bet a group of us anti-protesters could easily surround it and keep those freaks that call themselves Christians out. Silently, since we have enough respect to not disturb the mourners.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

That's sweet. I guess most of us want to go back to Mom & Pop in the end.

May she rest in passion.

James

That's cool that she will be next to her parents. I've been meaning to go to that cemetary one of these days to visit Marilyn Monroe. I'll be sure to say hi to Elizabeth Taylor too when I go there.

JLS

Very dignified resting place suitable for her. She has so many health challenges in life-I wish her a peaceful existence with God. She will be a special angel.

hairwax.co

Family Forever!

Christine

Your pain is now over. May you rest in peace.

Lucky_130

I woke up this morning with Dinos Thats Amore in my head this morning. Liz must be home.

bring back recent posts

I would want to be with my husband, that said, I am not for these above ground burials, nor the ones in the ground, and geez, cremation?...all options stink imo..ok..back to idol, this is depressing to think about! ..may Elizabeth rest in peace, she sure was a tough lady and a lady till the end, Hollywood will never be the same anymore!

Sammie

I like the big red arrow. That way, I'll always know where she is.

Mike

Elizabeth Taylor is definitely one you think of when you say "legendary movie star". She was in a lot of good movies in her career. I've seen several of them like "Giant", "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof", "Cleopatra" and "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf".

No doubt, she was super hot when she was younger and in her prime. I'm sure she made plenty of young guys in the 1950s get a woody just looking at one of her pictures. :)

Liz Taylor and Grace Kelly were the best looking actresses of their generation. Both of them had plenty of talent to go along with the good looks too.

Liz Taylor should be an inspiration for young, up and coming actresses in Hollywood. They should watch her movies and learn her secrets of success.

Deborah

Interesting since I read somewhere a little while back that she wanted to be buried next to Richard Burton. This woman is legendary. She had more beauty and talent than any of these media hounds have today. I mean what a life she had!!! And I believe she was the first "million dollar actress". No one will stand up to Elizabeth Taylor in my eyes. RIP Elizabeth. Go be with your Richard....

Cyndi

A group of idiots are threatening to picket Liz's funeral@
Liz, you are a legend. We will miss you forever!

kathleen

Liz: you always contributed and in the meantime lived your
life the way you wanted. I have always noticed...kvs

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments