Jaden Smith

I'm Not Dead

3/24/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaden Smith is ALIVE -- very alive -- despite some sick, stupid BOGUS Internet report that he died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

Jaden Smith
Just like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jeff Goldblum, Urkel and Pat Sajak ... some moron published a FALSE report thinking it would be funny.

But Smith's rep tells us, "It's absolutely not true."

So, there ya go ...

Jaden Smith.
1998 - ???

arianna

want to have sex

Tierney

That scared the hell out of me

iysis

you gies r so stupid hes not dead your gonna be dead if u wont shut the freak up stop posting dumbos aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaden

im a girl jadensmithi like your move i like every thing about u dont lesnt to th3 peole that make romrus i think thy ARE JEOULES OF U AND I THINK U LOOK CUTE AND THAT PICTURE IM 13 Y3ARS OLD

alondra

Thats pretty stupid I would cry -Stephanie Gomez
Ha I love Jaden O.o Lmao I guess - Alondra

chazity

he is 2 ugly 2 be on tv love?

DORCAS

YOU BROUGHT ME RELIEVE.I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U.IDIOT, JUST FOOLING U.

zakeya

jaden smith i loooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee u with alllllllllll my heart i have loved u every since i was 8 years old jaden your my true love

asley

yo who ever made that joke was not being mutore about it and tring to make it a joke but its not emagine how there parents are feeling knowing that somebody is putting there child through a strong unbileve able lie think of that for a secound then i would go up to jaden my self and apoligize dont say srry do something about it asap kk just some very good advice

emily

YOU JERKS!Jaden Smith is awesome and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cute and a waaaaaaaay good dancer! ROCK ON JADEN!

Daijha

Omg if Jaden really died, I would hate the world! I love him so much! Not in a creepy way though. It's just he has a really good personality! Keep up the good work Jaden!

daniella

i cant beleave they said that i never beleaved it im 12 as well and i love him so much and it worried me when people started saying that forgod sake people stop being mean to him and saying hes dead well how come he was on live tv just last week duh

Maria is a liar

im soooooooooooo glad he is not dead i think he is cute

Klaudia

I Love Jaden Smith!!!!!!! This is not true!! He is on the planet!

Klaudia