Oprah Winfrey -- The Day My Show Will End FOREVER

3/25/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Oprah Winfrey show has exactly two months left to live ... this according to O's production company.

0325_oprah_BN_Getty_01

After 25 years, Oprah has announced her final show will air on May 25 ... before she turns her full attention to her new network, OWN.

So far, Oprah has not revealed who her final guest will be.

ginny

the show has been **** for years, time to get out...
don't really care since I can change the stations!!
bye bye opopopwinfree

Disgusted

Her show ended when she backed Obama.

gigi

I hope it's NOT Obama. Jeez, the man's face is everywhere. He is such a publicity hound. I hope it's Robert Redford, sans Strisand. Someone with some class. Oprah has helped alot of people and she loves animals. I wish her well.

BC

The end is at least fifteen years overdue! She should just have her favorite person on her last show -- herself!

BradleyJames

I can't believe how many people are jealous. She earned it. Get over it! Thank you Oprah for the many years of Entertainment and Enlightenment.

Eagle171

Oh thank God, the nightmare of her is almost over. Now if we could get obozo out of his job...

Priss

You people are so funny probably sitting in a trailer park breeding inbreds collecting welfare while spewing hate for someone that has made MILLIONS because she is smart and works hard. I do not agree with her endorsement of Obama because politics and show bizz should not mix. Oprah is a great interviewer and I will miss her show.

WatcherOne

Please...It will be Obama, if she can catch him not on vacation.

gina

Oprah is a racist and a race baiter. I'm glad she's finally being cancelled. I bet that she gains 100 lbs the first year she's off the air. Then her and michelle fat azz obama can lecture us on what to eat

Jake the Snake

Wow!! Who is this guy..The Day My Show Will End FOREVER" When did it begin.

Jake the Snake

Wow!! Who is this guy.. The day my show ends.. Wow..I never seen it begin..

moe l.

Just skip to the end. Thank you from the American Public.

msnetgate

Maybe now she'll go live in her wonderful, favorite country Sweden since she thinks it's such a model country. Hopefully she'll take Obama with her.

Sandra

Have enjoyed her show but have gotten tired of reruns early each season. Oprah is smart to move on and I look forward to something or someone new!!

BroRo

Beyond sick of Oprah. She's such a diva and thinks her **** doesn't stink.....