Britney Spears -- Hits the Stage in Las Vegas

3/26/2011 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears made a return to the stage last night in Las Vegas, debuting a new song called "Big Fat Bass" -- and TMZ has the video.

0326_britney_spears_video_tmz_ex
Brit performed three songs during the mini-concert at Rain nightclub in the Palms Casino & Resort -- "Hold It Against Me," "Big Fat Bass" and "Till the World Ends." During "Bass," Brit can be seen climbing up and down various props and sitting down on boxes -- not a lot of choreography going on here.

Draw your own conclusions.

0326_britney_spears_vegas_photo_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Master Po

Wow that was bad. Like really bad. First show or not rehearse for crying out loud.

Anya

LOL That was so effing lame!!!!!

livereater

this is lady gaga's world & britney's just living in it.

go away brit.

cherry

Ugh excuse the bitch whoever wrote this she killed BFB and slayed TTWE so step to the ****ing left.

aquanet

Not a lot of choreography? Not a lot of real singing either.

Phreaky

Well she doesn't sing live, so why should she dance live? Lol

tenley

What loser old fart is her producer telling her furniture humping now passes for sexy dance choreographsy? Is that the same person writing her eye-roll inducing lyrics? ("If I said I want your body now would you hold it against me?")

M

I love Britney, but I wish she would DANCE again. I don't get it. Surely she can still dance?

antonio

its funny how ya cut the breakdown off of the big fat bass lol

MeMe

Maybe the girl is on medication that makes her forget her moves??? just a thought..

pharlap

Was totally terrible, waste of time watching.

Jay

STFU TMZ, YOU GUYS THIS PERFORMANCE HAD LESS CHOREO THAN THE REST AND TMZ EDITED OUT THE BREAKDOWN!!!

MarkRTrost

Wow That's actually sad. I've seen ventriloquists whose lips move more.

Her guardians are pimping her.

Sad.

David

Y u cut out the breakdown, TMZ?

justagirl

As happy as I am that Britney has gotten her act together in her personal life, from a career standpoint, her singing and performing has not evolved AT ALL! It's the same 'ole tiring hip thrusting Britney trying to but over the top sexy with the same type of lyrics. Common' Britney, with all the professional backing you have, I am sure there is someone out their who can reinvent you into something that return your audience back to the "wow" factor!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments