Malik Yoba's Carnival Costume -- You Blue It!

3/26/2011 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "NY Undercover" star Malik Yoba surfaced in Trinidad this week to party with half naked people at Carnival.

0325_malik_yoba_EX
Jealous?

Cartman

Who?

You can't expect people to watch every show on every network and to know who every last actor is.

SH

Who is this person?

I wear this outfit to work on Fridays. What's the big deal?

TMZ dont like me

No white person born after 1990 is gonna know who Malik Yoba is, unless they're fans of Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? movies.

Anyways, damn, I know ol' Malik got his knob polished. With all the fine honeys to choose from in Trinidad...People used to say my sister's ex-husband looked a lot like him, back when NY Undercover was a hit on Fox.

trinidad

he was part of the Antilia VIP group for carnival this year. He played in Trinidad and Tobago Carnival band Tribe.

trinidad

He had a fantastic time in Trinidad. Played in Tribe and Bliss which are two of the top bands

fineblak

Yea, most white folks have no idea who Malik is. Maybe being on TMZ will revive his career. But, he needs to lose 15 lbs. He looks like Beer-belly Bubba.

janet2gees

You all are stupid! That show he was on was very popular, even people born after 1990 knows this show because its still being shown now. You all know Charlie Sheen, The Kardashians, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears but you don't know Tyler Perry, Anita Baker, Sade, Idris Elba, Don Cheadle,Kevin David, Anthony Anderson. STUPID PEOPLE!

emperez

this is a rascist site ie TMZ no blacks should be allowed on it

dont u agree with me TMZ fans

why the keep posting about black people

Ricardo

That young lady he is with is no slouch either. Her name is Nyssa and she is what's poppin right now down there as a pretty big socialette.

Marco

lol @ "...she is what's poppin right now down there as a pretty big socialette."
Ha! Yea... riiiiiiight lololol

Triniman

Malik Yoba can't stop raving about Trinidad Carnival. The American actor/writer/director/producer and sometime singer is best known for his co-starring roles as NYPD Detective JC Williams on the Fox police drama New York Undercover and more recently opposite Janet Jackson in Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too, but Yoba has also appeared in groundbreaking films such as Cool Runnings and Criminal.

After co-starring as astronaut Ted Shaw in the futuristic ABC drama Defying Gravity in 2009, Yoba was invited by Antilia Inc and finally came to experience Trinidad Carnival in 2010.

"I've been invited to Carnival for many years," he said in an exclusive interview on overtimett.com, "Perhaps something like 10 to 15 years, but unfortunately, I was never available at the times I was invited. So when I finally went last year, it was so amazing: for me as an American it was like New Years' and All Star Weekend, Superbowl and Halloween all rolled into one. I think in a lot of ways that Carnival is like the best kept secret of Trinidad: to see the whole country embrace a celebration like that, the intensity of the competitions, the cultural aspects... it's definitely incomparable to any one thing I've experienced before."

Read the full interview on overtimett.com

chicagannie

I am jealous! That is a fine looking man and it looks like a fun time is being had by all. AND....he does not have some big-a$$ ho-bag grinding all over him. So I am good with this guy!

Tashy

Good to see Malik enjoying the Trini Carnival man. You younguns who dont travel should check it out - it's the bomb.

tiw786

I c, Since New York Undercovers He Can't Keep A Job To Do Anything,Better Than This Please.And He Always Act Like
Is The Man.Some One Let Tyler Perry Know To Call This Dude Back